RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:09:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 197251 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1875 on: October 15, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - Working on finishing up the minigames.
Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - I am so close to wrapping this up now, hopefully I can finish today.
Longest day ever.

Still plugging away in Project Spark.
I have in some ways redeemed myself on the forums.
Still no word from the devs on what the resolution will be in regards to the achievements getting changed. I'm not THAT surprised though since apparently the game is run by a skeleton crew.

And my world that was removed due to a problem with the reporting system is still MIA. Though copycat worlds have been restored and gotten hundreds to thousands of downloads since Cry

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1876 on: October 15, 2014, 03:35:45 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - Working on finishing up the minigames.
Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - I am so close to wrapping this up now, hopefully I can finish today.
Longest day ever.
I'm addicted what can I say?

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1877 on: October 16, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »

Dragon Age II - Still amazing.

Persona 4 Golden. I decided to stick with it. I'm close enough to the end that any other other game I'd choose to play would take longer to finish than it would take to just stick it out with P4G.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1878 on: October 16, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »

Project Spark - getting less amazing.
There are achievements related to grinding the hell out of the super repetitive Crossroads.
Since i am playing it over and over i am finding oodles and oodles of glitches. Mostly due to camera transitions/cut scenes.

Which leads me to think this section wasn't really playtested at all during the months and months and months of open beta.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1879 on: October 16, 2014, 03:19:53 PM »

PlayStation Home (PS3) - Just need to grind out my 50 days Trophy and 10 pictures for the completion. I was kinda turned off by all the creepers on there.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1880 on: October 16, 2014, 03:37:42 PM »

Played some Borderlands 2 with my bro, I wasn't aware of it until he killed him for me, but there is an anemy in the part of the game we are at called "Rat Bastard" whose only purpose is to steal your money and run off with it. I wasn't paying attention, but he stole 18,000 out of the 20,000 bucks I had been carrying. 90% is a lot for a character to steal, and I am glad my brother killed him since I was oblivious.

Played some Puzzle Quest 2, Picross 3D, and Castlevania to finish the night.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1881 on: October 17, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - Vasebreaker Endless has been a pain in the rear...

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1882 on: October 17, 2014, 04:42:49 PM »

Project Spark - getting less amazing.
There are achievements related to grinding the hell out of the super repetitive Crossroads.
Since i am playing it over and over i am finding oodles and oodles of glitches. Mostly due to camera transitions/cut scenes.

Which leads me to think this section wasn't really playtested at all during the months and months and months of open beta.

Even more less amazing.
I have "premium" time so i was able to use in game currency to buy DLC in order to complete daily missions. Did not get the achievements i should have.

It is getting harder and harder to suggest people play this game other than because i want them to download my world.

From a creation standpoint you can do some crazy awesome stuff though with some time and understanding.

Should be done with Crossroads achievements tonight.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1883 on: October 18, 2014, 03:47:21 AM »

Played some Puzzle Quest 2, ground out a couple of the harder cheevos before starting story mode. So far I like it more than the first Puzzle Quest. Gonna pass out playing more Picross 3D, finally got to the "Hard" puzzles.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1884 on: October 18, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »

Just realized i am done with everything in Project Spark except getting downloads and completing daily challenges /doing other misc glitchy things.

Fingers crossed the downloads get patched. In the mean time i keep downloading/upvoting all the new comers i am aware of in the hopes that the sheer volume of INSTANT WIN FOR ACHIEVEMENT levels that are popping up from hundreds if not thousands of players outside of "my" community will drive the developers to remove or add an alternate unlock requirement for the achievements.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1885 on: October 18, 2014, 03:42:31 PM »

Good God... I've gone absolutely, completely, unabashedly, totally gay for Trap Team. I mean, you probably expected that of me anyway, but this time around it's really intense. This damned thing has my undivided attention. Even after beating the story mode on moderate difficulty, I'm still doin' lots of grinding to level-up and grab funds to buy upgrades for all my guys. And don't get me started on the mystery-element gates and trappables...
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1886 on: October 18, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - Still working on all 49 plants from Crazy Dave.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1887 on: October 18, 2014, 11:50:03 PM »

More helping others in Dead Island and Project Spark.

I just caught wind of old news.
Earlier this week World of Tanks announced that the French Tanks would be coming soon. (Some of the jokes regarding them have been amazing. Like players should be weary as French tanks are made from a metal only found in France. Surrendium.)

So i loaded up WoT

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1888 on: October 19, 2014, 02:36:12 AM »

finished Mirror's Edge, it was really good but the combat was extremely frustrating, so many punches/disarms not connecting. a handful of frustrating puzzles but for the most part i enjoyed the parkour sections way more than the fighting.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1889 on: October 19, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »

PlayStation Home (PS3) - Halfway done with pictures, the 50 day grind still awaits.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length