RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 04:02:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 201105 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1485 on: February 13, 2014, 10:36:21 AM »

Since last post
Did the online in 3D Ultra Minigolf 2 Played some World Series of Poker : Full House Pro, Bejeweled 2

Finished Ascend!!!
Finished Puzzle by Nikoli X Sudoku.
Started and finished Contrast yesterday. Short game. Overpriced at original "MSRP" apparently the reason it was glitchy and worth even less IMO was because it was made for mouse/leyboard so it was probably a dirty/lazy port. Cool concept though.

Just about done with Kingdoms and Lords Cheesy

Getting ready to start The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2. I'm guessing this will only be 2 hours long at most.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1486 on: February 13, 2014, 11:47:39 AM »

I should likely start Kingdoms and Lords some time. I've just idly been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my phone, as I've been working and driving for 16 hours a day lately.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1487 on: February 13, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

I should likely start Kingdoms and Lords some time. I've just idly been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my phone, as I've been working and driving for 16 hours a day lately.

I've been playing that on my Surface.  Horribly, horribly addicting.
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1488 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:38 PM »

Played a little Project S-11, a downward-scrolling shooter for the Game Boy Color. A decent if somewhat unmemorable distraction. Really dig the music.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1489 on: February 14, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »

I've been playing that on my Surface.  Horribly, horribly addicting.

You two should try to hook up for the 100 invades/repels.
I had next to no luck with invades showing up in my kingdom when i was not signed into the game.

Also you can gift flame strikes and other spells as well as the items required to upgrade units. My in game messages have been a mess too though. Sometimes i go days without receiving them or never get them. Other times i accept them and as soon as i close my inbox the same messages/gifts/requests are there again.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1490 on: February 14, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »

I've been trying to finish off Ni no Kuni quickly.

I did some Tokotoko grinding to get my end game familiars evolved and powered up. Now I'm entirely OP and downing bosses in less than 3 minutes. My main characters are all over level 60 and I don't even have Marcassin yet. Time to steamroll.

Tomorrow I'm going to play more Parasite Eve for the playthrough.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1491 on: February 15, 2014, 02:29:16 AM »

Started World of Tanks - I like it so far. Looks pretty straight forward just grindy. Starting the grinds now in case things get patched to make it harder down the road

Kingdoms and Lords - still plugging away. I ended up abusing my flame strikes so it looks like I'm going to have to buy more from the black market.

Duke Nukem 3D - got my 500 kill achievement. Wooooo free gold weekend!

WSOP: Full House Pro - finished leveling to 100 got some misc stuff started building up coins on both tags... again.

Singularity - friend finally finished it so I can finally reshelf it.

NFS: Hot Pursuit - too hard :-/ knocked out a decent number of races for the time I spent with it but I don't feel like investing a ton of time into it.

Finished Disney Fairies and The Wolf Among Us. Wolf Among Us has titties in ep 2. They are not very impressive.  

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1492 on: February 16, 2014, 09:29:14 AM »

Sonic the Fighters (XBLA) - Watching a Let's Play.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1493 on: February 16, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »

Started playing the Hearthstone open beta. Pretty fun deck builder.

When shall his new form be revealed?
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1494 on: February 17, 2014, 06:52:59 AM »

Started playing the Hearthstone open beta. Pretty fun deck builder.

I've been playing that a little bit, too. It's deeper than I gave it credit for.

----

I played a lot of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII this weekend. I don't particularly care for it, but I need to feel like I got my money's worth. Crossing my fingers that FFXV will have more of a classic feel, which we've totally lost with the XIII series.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1495 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

Kung Fu Rabbit (PSN) - Wanted a fun platformer to play on the road this week, perfect excuse to earn Trophies on the go!

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1496 on: February 18, 2014, 12:23:21 PM »

Having finished both Kingdom Hearts and Parasite Eve for the community playthroughs, I've decided to try to cram in as many games off my personal backlog as I can before the March playthroughs start.

This morning I started DmC: Devil May Cry. I like it a lot so far though not as much as Bayonetta (yes, I understand the irony of that). I'd like to complete Brothers and Remember Me by the end of the month. PS+ FTW.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1497 on: February 18, 2014, 04:55:07 PM »

After a long gaming session yesterday I beat Ni no Kuni. And all was well in the world.

Now I can can focus completely on Parasite Eve.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1498 on: February 19, 2014, 02:11:18 AM »

Housesitting for the week(again)
Kinect is primary focus.

Finished
Hulk Hogan's Main Event

One achievement left in Freefall Racers - finish 1st and 2nd in a local 2 player race. Rowan just isn't good enough to take second. Regardless of character used.

Was just going to get the 2 online required achievements in Just Dance 3 but realized I could use it in conjunction with Kinect Playfit. So I ended up putting a decent amount of time into it. Burned ~"2000 calories" according to start tracking. Which is probably utter crap.

Also played Deepak Chopra's Leela.

I got to play 3/4 with my kid which was anywhere from hair tearing out annoying to quite enjoyable. So that was nice too.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1499 on: February 19, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »

played some more Parasite Eve for the retro playthrough, caught up to week 2. should have week 3 caught up by tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length