RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:33:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 195167 times)
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1695 on: July 15, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »

I haven't experienced any problems with the forums and i am on them for hours a day...
As for the email updates i don't use those since as i said i am on the site for hours a day....

Oh, I know. It's been pointed out to me before that I seem to be the only user who has these issues. I assume it's a problem with either my laptop of my ISP. It's annoying, but nothing to get too mad about.

Final Fantasy 13 is proving to be such a rock up my ass. It's just a simple grind at this point, it's not even a hard grind. But I just can't seem to get myself to finish it for that plat.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1696 on: July 15, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »

Injustice - Bought a 3x score multiplier. Let see what 20 hours of leveling does for me.
I did some probably bad math. So if it wasn't REALLY bad math i should end up around 8.1 million XP by tomorrow when i am ready to use my 360 again.
I should also then be able to afford a 5x multiplier. If so hopefully in 2 nights time i will be roughly halfway to completion on the level 100 grind instead of doing 15 days of nonXP multiplier grinding. Which really would make no sense since i already unlocked all the in game extras and have nothing else to spend the currency on.

Warface - todays daily challenge was tough. Got it done though. Fingers crossed tomorrows is easier.

Yahtzee - Time for bed see how many games i can get in before falling asleep. I'm betting more than 1 less than 3.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1697 on: July 16, 2014, 09:16:31 PM »

I beat Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on the PSone. Not a bad game, it's amazing how quickly you forget just how bad the graphics are compared to today's standards. After 20 minutes, I don't notice it anymore.

In other news, I reached level 13 in DOTA 2 a couple of days ago, so now I'm doing the 10 matches to calibrate my ranked MMR. Been playing Invoker the last couple of games. He's fun and the fact that you can switch between triple Quas and triple Exort if you want to last hit or have HP regen is amazing. I'm not that quick at invoking a third skill for a combo though.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:23:33 PM by Sirgin » Logged
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1698 on: July 16, 2014, 11:17:49 PM »

Earned enough points from leveling last night to grab a x5 multiplier for Injustice.
20 more hours of turbo!

Played Warface.
Received many threats to have my gamer tag stolen, have my sternum broken and have someone hunt me down and kill me because they had my IP address. The kid was upset over me not picking a different map. Obviously threats made sense rather than leaving to find a new lobby or creating his own.

EDIT
Yes he really said "Pick a different fucking map or i am going to break your fucking sternum." among many other colorful/creative and drab/overused threats.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1699 on: July 18, 2014, 11:10:58 PM »

Level 98/100 in Injustice. Hopefully tomorrow i will beak the magic number.

Played more Warface. Doing alright on the unlocks not so hot on earning the crowns...

Been slacking on Yahtzee too. Only getting a few games a day in at best. Need to step up my game and get this shit finished.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1700 on: July 19, 2014, 10:27:52 PM »

Guess i am the only person playing games again...

I broke level 100 on Injustice. Not sure how much more i want to try and get out of it achievement wise.

Knocked out the daily challenge in Warface. 15 headshots with SMG in TDM. SMGs are only used by Engineers. Both the weapon and the class are pretty bad in this game.

Managed to get a few games of Yahtzee in during the day since i keep falling asleep before i make any progress at night.

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #1701 on: July 19, 2014, 10:31:33 PM »

Played my Genesis for the first time in over a year tonight, NBA Jam and a little Sonic as well.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1702 on: July 19, 2014, 11:04:54 PM »

Trying to optimize Sims FreePlay iz. If my plan works out, the game will be simple again.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1703 on: July 19, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »

been getting back into Paper Mario, finished chapter 3 today. made another attempt at the "master", nearly beat him this time so i should be able to in a level or two.

also started Chrono Trigger the other day for the retro community playthrough, better late than never. about an hour in, it's really good so far.

went through Gone Home last week for modern community playthrough, still need to put some time into Stanley Parable but it's a good one sitting sort of game.
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1704 on: July 20, 2014, 11:33:34 PM »

Took advantage of the Best Buy sale today, got The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (which is amazing so far) and Kirby Triple Deluxe (which I haven't started yet). Pretty good deal.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1705 on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:55 PM »

I did end up doing a little more mop up in Injustice today. Ran though and got the achievements for using every special move and every meter burn. I could still give STAR Lab challenges a shot but i think it is time to move on.

Played Warface for a bit too.

Loaded up World of Tanks but only played a single round

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1706 on: July 21, 2014, 08:24:56 PM »

I started playing Zone of the Enders on PS2. Fun game.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1707 on: July 21, 2014, 08:41:09 PM »

Really been playing a lot lately, which I've really enjoyed. It's been a while since I've really devoted a lot of time to games.

Skyrim - logged somewhere between 60 and 80 hours, but I am so swamped with unfinished quests that I needed to take a little break. I can't complete a quest without starting 3 more along the way.

Hearthstone - I don't care to know how much time - or money - I've spent on this game. I'm still not great at it, but I sure do like playing it.

Destiny Beta - Holy shit did I not expect to like this game as much as I do. Not usually a FPS fan, and I specifically didn't like Halo, but I'm LOVING this game. Glad I managed to get a Collectors Edition pre-ordered before they sold out, and extra glad that I won't have to feel like a sleaze for selling it for a nice profit when it's finally released.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1708 on: July 27, 2014, 10:50:31 PM »

Got into the beta for AirMech Arena. Seems like it will be a pretty cool twinstick shooter/ RTS hybrid.

More Warface.

More Yahtzee

AAaaaannnd Amazing Alex a cool little physics puzzle game from the Rovio guys.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1709 on: July 28, 2014, 12:45:18 PM »

I played so much Borderlands 2 over the weekend I was dreaming about it last night. What a game. Spent a lot of time in other peoples' games and had Disposed Hero join mine a few times. Again my psn handle is ctuagentgray and my games are open so jump in if you want!

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length