RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:33:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 196821 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1770 on: September 14, 2014, 10:42:36 AM »

Playing some Smash 3DS demo.

I played it a bit last night. Mega Man is as awesome as I knew he would be!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1771 on: September 14, 2014, 12:14:24 PM »

Playing some Smash 3DS demo.

I played it a bit last night. Mega Man is as awesome as I knew he would be!!

I was so pumped after playing it during E3 at Best Buy. So happy that this one is unlimited use.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1772 on: September 14, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »

Had a slow moment at the store today and was able to try the Smash Bros Demo against a customer. Really fun. Can't wait for the full release!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1773 on: September 15, 2014, 12:31:53 AM »

Finished Damnation.

Popped Driver: San Francisco back in for the first time in a long time.
Like Damnation i had finished more than half of the game and just stopped playing for [insert reason here] in the last 2 days i've:
-purchased all available cars, have more than enough willpower(ingame money) to buy new cars as they are available,
-unlocked/purchased final garages i needed
-found all but 7 of the collectables
-completed ever mission/challenge/dare available(a couple become available as story progresses)

Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to wrap it up Smiley

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1774 on: September 15, 2014, 01:38:35 AM »

I was packing away my most recent scores when I had a thought. I ended up pulling out the Genesis to play the games I got in trade recently. (I don't know why, but NOT playing a game I got in a trade seemed almost disrespectful to think about.) Viewpoint is a pretty awesome game, I don't know if it is officially a shmup, but it felt like a slow paced version of one. Very awesome to play and a game I am glad to have in my collection.

Had a slow moment at the store today and was able to try the Smash Bros Demo against a customer. Really fun. Can't wait for the full release!

There have been reports of multiple players snapping the left joystick off of their 3DS's while playing it. I think they might be getting a little too aggressive with it. ha ha
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:20:25 AM by Boshamp » Logged

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1775 on: September 15, 2014, 09:32:08 AM »

I'm actually proud of myself. I sat down and played through and beat both Risen and Risen 2. They aren't actually half bad games once you get used to the fighting mechanics. Now maybe Risen 3...

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1776 on: September 15, 2014, 10:21:05 AM »

I was packing away my most recent scores when I had a thought. I ended up pulling out the Genesis to play the games I got in trade recently. (I don't know why, but NOT playing a game I got in a trade seemed almost disrespectful to think about.) Viewpoint is a pretty awesome game, I don't know if it is officially a shmup, but it felt like a slow paced version of one. Very awesome to play and a game I am glad to have in my collection.

There have been reports of multiple players snapping the left joystick off of their 3DS's while playing it. I think they might be getting a little too aggressive with it. ha ha

Not to worry, I have a gentle touch. At least that'll give people a reason to upgrade to the NEW 3DS

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1777 on: September 15, 2014, 02:02:20 PM »

Not to worry, I have a gentle touch. At least that'll give people a reason to upgrade to the NEW 3DS

i'll never understand how people can be so careless with expensive things, i've never had major problems like this with my stuff either. this and the old Wii-mote into the tv fails.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1778 on: September 15, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »

I actually had that happen to me with the Wii my first time playing Wii Sports. I went back for the serve on the tennis game and it slipped out due to my sweaty hand. The original strap busted and off it went behind me. Shortly after, they released the thicker straps and the Wii-mote sleeves which I got replaced on the Nintendo site, but I haven't let it become an issue since. ha ha

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1779 on: September 15, 2014, 10:33:03 PM »

Finished Driver: San Fran

Fired up Warface. Did one daily mission. I hate that they changed the game. Difficulty got kicked way up which is great for people who want to play the game.
Unfortunately i just wanted to "breeze" through my last 40+ hours hit level 30 and be done with it.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1780 on: September 17, 2014, 11:45:10 AM »

I'm knee deep into my annual survival horror-athon, which is my weird gamer way of celebrating Halloween.  So far I've played Clock Tower (a translated ROM of the original Super Famicom title, not the PSX one), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, and Eternal Darkness.

Next up is Luigi's Mansion, which I guess is more "Scooby-Doo" than "Survival Horror", but it has ghosts and stuff, so it'll work.  Tongue

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1781 on: September 18, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »

Watch Dogs (PS3): Glad to have finished this underwhelming game.

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil (PS3): This game is a lot of fun on expert.

SHUI HU FENG YUN ZHUAN (Mega Drive): This is a lot of fun. Reminds me of a Knights of the Round clone for the Mega Drive.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1782 on: September 19, 2014, 12:15:44 AM »

Done with Luigi U as well now with a 5 shiny star save. Really wish more games on the Wii U could be played with just the gamepad.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1783 on: September 19, 2014, 08:55:23 AM »

Finished Rayman Fiesta Run on WP and Win8

Finished Matching Maker 4. Think Japanese exclusive Sim City. Now make Sim City easier. Now you know what this game is.

Asphalt 7: Heat still plugging away.

World of Tanks will never ever end....

Been popping Gears of War Judgment in periodically. Unfortunately since i started the Special Event has not changed. Hopefully they are still changing it.

EDIT
Since making this post i was made aware of new World of Tanks achievements.
Several of them will be very grindy :-/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:28:29 AM by Izret101 » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1784 on: September 19, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »

izret's posts make me really glad i don't care about achievements.

been plugging away at Paper Mario, just started Chapter 7 now.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length