RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:31:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | November Retro Community Playthrough - Oddworld Abe's Oddysee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: November Retro Community Playthrough - Oddworld Abe's Oddysee  (Read 14693 times)
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »

Abe popped up in the store so I might give this a go before selling it. Sounds interesting and I've never played any games in the series.

awesome! added you to the first post
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »

week 2's checkpoint is revealed! for those that have finished the first checkpoint, what do you think so far? by now most of the tutorial stuff is over and it's well into the challenging areas for week 2. what path are you all taking?
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 01:29:32 AM »

been pretty quiet in here, week 3 checkpoint will be going up in a couple hours. how's everyone doing with week 2?
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »

week 3 checkpoint is live!
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 01:29:26 PM »

week 4 checkpoint is up (was anyone really surprised about what it would be? Tongue). i hope the game hasn't been too frustrating for everyone, i find it difficult but not impossible...either way it seems like this one might have been a flop judging by the activity in here.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »

Put forth a solid effort on it last night and made it through the factory. The controls are a little frustrating and it seems to have a moderately high difficulty from the beginning. It would help if my card was saving and I didn't feel the need to save every factory worker.......doh! I'll keep plugging away.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »

I'm sorry I never grabbed a copy for this month's play through.   I kept pushing it off and before I knew it it was November 20th Sad

Hope everyone is enjoying the game

techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »

I'm sorry I never grabbed a copy for this month's play through.   I kept pushing it off and before I knew it it was November 20th Sad

Hope everyone is enjoying the game

i know how you feel, the same thing happened with max payne for me sort of, i did find a copy but still haven't gotten around to starting yet...i might start late anyway but we'll see, i'll probably want to find the first 2 games before that.
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2013, 02:54:26 AM »

Well, 5 minutes until December if you're on the west coast of North America, anywhere else and the December Community Playthrough has already started. I hope everyone enjoyed the game despite its flaws, I know I enjoyed it (when I wasn't throwing the controller in frustration Wink ). Glad to be a part of the Community Playthrough crew and am excited for the upcoming games we'll be playing!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length