RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:08:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Community Playthrough Suggestion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37 Print
Author Topic: Community Playthrough Suggestion Thread  (Read 205730 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 08:40:28 PM »

Man SMS has the best version of Double Dragon! It actually has two player support and better graphics. NES can suck it!

Wholeheartedly agree.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2013, 10:36:59 AM »

Man SMS has the best version of Double Dragon! It actually has two player support and better graphics. NES can suck it!
I tried to play Fantasy Zone on the NES and I almost threw up in my mouth.  yuck
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 01:34:44 PM »

I tried to play Fantasy Zone on the NES and I almost threw up in my mouth.  yuck

Ouch Sad I love that version

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 03:06:47 AM »

Have the powers that be, decided on the December playthrough games, yet? Need to find out if I am going to have to scramble for a game, or if I will pass again.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »

We are getting together tonight to discuss it, but typically post it about a week before the end of the month. Expect an announcement soon Mike. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 09:21:15 AM »

Have the powers that be, decided on the December playthrough games, yet? Need to find out if I am going to have to scramble for a game, or if I will pass again.

Don't worry, Mike. Crabby will definitely have any games you'll need for the playthroughs.

I can just see you bursting through the doors of Game Quest all in a frenzy yelling, "I need this game for next month's playthough!!! Rawr!"

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 12:06:31 AM »

Don't worry, Mike. Crabby will definitely have any games you'll need for the playthroughs.

I can just see you bursting through the doors of Game Quest all in a frenzy yelling, "I need this game for next month's playthough!!! Rawr!"

Crabmaster has definitely been the driving force in helping me build my collection in the past few months. Its a lot like being a kid in a toy store. He laughed the other day when I hung out in his store the entire duration it was open that day.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »

I guess you can include me this summer. I'm planning a little trip out west.

What do you like on your pizza? Wink

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 03:23:22 AM »

The more the merrier, Fleach. Prince George is very gamer friendly despite being the most dangerous city in Canada for 3 consecutive years.

As for pizza topping, anything but pineapple! Smiley

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2013, 09:50:31 AM »

It certainly seems Prince George is by no means a wasteland when it comes to games. Crabby is getting some incredible stuff in the store.

The December games have been picked and an announcement article has been submitted. Expect it within 24 hours.

What kind of games do you guy want to see in January? It's the one year anniversary of the Community Playthrough so maybe another adventure/RPG to commemorate the first playthrough which was The Last Story.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2013, 10:58:10 AM »

Ouch Sad I love that version
Ohhh, sorry. Try the SMS version! I think most people consider it the better version. I didn't mean to offend.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:03:15 AM by Dezorian » Logged
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 11:05:12 AM »

What kind of games do you guy want to see in January? It's the one year anniversary of the Community Playthrough so maybe another adventure/RPG to commemorate the first playthrough which was The Last Story.
If it's adventure/RPG, Phantasy Star (no psp version) or Starflight please  Roll Eyes
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »

December Playthroughs are now posted on the main page. You're welcome Sega fans. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »

If it's adventure/RPG, Phantasy Star (no psp version) or Starflight please  Roll Eyes

just a heads up, we (especially me) really have our eyes set on the january retro playthrough being something N64 Wink but a poll will be going up in a day or so to decide which game specifically. i'm narrowing it down to 5 n64 options, with a 6 option as "other" and for that you can add a comment with your suggestion. if "other" wins out and there are more people requesting a non-n64 title then we'll go with whatever the people want, but i'm hoping we can get an n64 title going soon Smiley
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2013, 05:31:59 PM »

just a heads up, we (especially me) really have our eyes set on the january retro playthrough being something N64 Wink but a poll will be going up in a day or so to decide which game specifically. i'm narrowing it down to 5 n64 options, with a 6 option as "other" and for that you can add a comment with your suggestion. if "other" wins out and there are more people requesting a non-n64 title then we'll go with whatever the people want, but i'm hoping we can get an n64 title going soon Smiley

I really like the idea of playing an N64 game.  I don't think I've really played an N64 game since the 90's, and I've amassed quite a sizable N64 collection recently.  I think it's about time I dusted off the old N64.   Smiley

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length