RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:56:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | New NES game - Armed for Battle (real time strategy) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: New NES game - Armed for Battle (real time strategy)  (Read 6694 times)
rizz1010
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 03:22:56 PM »

Are you going to be at the booth too? I'll stop by and say "hi" and would love to try your game.
Not sure if you bought one at PRGE, nupoile, but if you did, I'd love to hear what you think?

Also...

Sale coming up!

Armed For Battle will be $5 off from Black Friday through Cyber Monday (11/28 - 12/1).

If you haven't been to  InfiniteNESLives lately, 2 other homebrews have been added to the products page.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 10:23:42 PM »

It's a sad story on my end. I did go to the booth and did see Armed for Battle but decided to put off playing it until the second day. The sad part is we never made it back for Sunday, I missed out on several things I was planning on doing. Something came up on our end and we had to take care of that rather than head back to the show.

I did ask about you at the booth though, when I stoppped by briefly, early Saturday morning. The guys there said you were out on the floor somewhere.

Hope it went well for you.
rizz1010
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 11:46:58 AM »

It's a sad story on my end. I did go to the booth and did see Armed for Battle but decided to put off playing it until the second day. The sad part is we never made it back for Sunday, I missed out on several things I was planning on doing. Something came up on our end and we had to take care of that rather than head back to the show.

I did ask about you at the booth though, when I stoppped by briefly, early Saturday morning. The guys there said you were out on the floor somewhere.

Hope it went well for you.

Sorry I missed you, and it's too bad that you had to miss part of your weekend.  If you were looking to try the game, you can always give the online demo a try.  Maybe we'll run into each other next year.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length