RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:41:22 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276245 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #720 on: February 26, 2022, 11:03:51 PM »

Hey now yet again...

I just got in another toy score for y'all to gawk at! You're gonna have a real BLAST over this bad 'bot:

Heh, see what I did there? Am I clever or what?

Anyhoozelbee:

...and there you have it for now.

Catch ya next time...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 11:13:09 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #721 on: March 02, 2022, 12:43:33 PM »

Not much of a fan of the new Transformers stuff (I do like Studio ‘86) but that Blaster is awesome. I might pick him up.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #722 on: March 02, 2022, 10:42:38 PM »

Hey now,

Not much of a fan of the new Transformers stuff (I do like Studio ‘86) but that Blaster is awesome. I might pick him up.

I'm all over the G1-inspired 'bots from the Earthrise and Legacy lines, as well as the '86 Movie Studio Series dudes. I've never been too hip with the look of the recent and upcoming Beast Wars and Prime tributes,  or the Bumblebee Studio Series fellows.

Then of course, there's the big crossover toy slated to hit the shelves at the very start of next year:

http://images.app.goo.gl/adLZBnkBTvwDTTz47

Whattaya think of THAT, hmmm?
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #723 on: March 04, 2022, 10:22:53 AM »

I want that. Just have to make arrangements with my local toy shop, to get one for me.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #724 on: March 15, 2022, 12:52:04 PM »

Awesome to see the Starscream opened up. I rarely open my toys up these days so I don't get to see what they look like in person too much.

I am the same though love the Earthrise and 86 movie studio stuff. I preordered Junkheep. I can't buy them all but love picking up the ones I have loved the design of growing up and now.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #725 on: March 18, 2022, 06:19:32 PM »

Hey now,

Awesome to see the Starscream opened up. I rarely open my toys up these days so I don't get to see what they look like in person too much.

Well then, it's a good thing for you that this thread boasts one sick degenerate who doesn't much care about keeping his toy scores in the box, isn't it?

And not that it matters, but the SS86 Movie Coronation Starscream figure is a slightly more detailed and subtly repainted re-release of Earthrise Starscream:

Zagnorch: unboxing his toys so you don't have to unbox yours.

You're welcome, by the way.

BTW aside from accessories, the only significant diff between the two is that the SS86 movie version has opening & closing hands:

I am the same though love the Earthrise and 86 movie studio stuff. I preordered Junkheep. I can't buy them all but love picking up the ones I have loved the design of growing up and now.

Ironically, Junkheap is the only offering from the SS86 Movie series or G1/G2-inspired Legacy toys I haven't yet preordered. However, just last week I preordered SS86 Dinobot Sludge, to go with my preorders of SS86 Perceptor, along with Legacy series Skids, Insecticon Kickback, Stunticon Dragstrip, and G2 Laser Optimus Prime. They're all set to ship from Mid-May through mid-August, so you'll hafta wait at least a couple months before I post pics of them here.

However, I MIGHT be showing off toy scores of the non-Transformers persuasion some time next month...

...MIGHT.

Until then, if not sooner...

...'Late
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 08:16:54 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #726 on: July 02, 2022, 10:01:49 PM »

Hey now,

I've got a super-sized image dump coming one of these weeks.

In the meantime, take a look at what Nupoile sent me for Christmas while I was recuperating in hospital:

6+ months later, I checked to see if this bad boy actually lit up, and... *CLICK*

Big ups to Nupey-Dupes for the Yuletide hookup! Nice to see at least ONE fellow RF gentleman thought of me while I was recovering...  Tongue

...'Late
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #727 on: July 02, 2022, 10:43:11 PM »

It's......it's so.....it's just so darn beautiful.

This is why I come here, to see things like this, I'm weeping in joyful appreciation.

In seriousness, what do you get the Transformers fan that probably has everything? Some unlicensed acrylic art with RGB LEDs I guess.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #728 on: July 02, 2022, 11:17:17 PM »

Hey now...

It's......it's so.....it's just so darn beautiful.

This is why I come here, to see things like this, I'm weeping in joyful appreciation.

In seriousness, what do you get the Transformers fan that probably has everything? Some unlicensed acrylic art with RGB LEDs I guess.

Speaking of unlicensed lighting up of Optimus Prime-- well, y'all will find out soon enough.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #729 on: July 11, 2022, 08:23:27 AM »

Some pickups from the Toy Show over the weekend.  Nice haul of Battle Beasts and a Microbots I was missing.  Got another Strafe as the one I bought a few months ago was in worse shape then I realized and this one came with extra guns lol. The gray mountain is to put Battle Beasts on and the PJ Mask stuff was for my kid.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #730 on: July 11, 2022, 06:31:19 PM »

Hey now,

I'm beginning to think that maybe... just maybe... Amazon isn't always the best place to buy my toys from.

Not only did they ship this in a bubble mailer, the delivery guy stuck this in my letter box... the width of which is a wee bit narrower than the width of the toy's backing card. 

Srsly. THE facepalm

To borrow a quote from the immortal Jeff Albertson: Worst Christmas in July ever.  Sad

ANYway, I already ordered a replacement, then did a customer service text chat to make sure the replacement ships in a freaking rigid box this time around... preferably with a few of those plastic air-pillow thingies to keep it from rattling around inside the box during its several-hundred-mile-long journey. Guess I'll see if they're as good as their word in a few days.

Until then (if not sooner)...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #731 on: August 06, 2022, 05:51:15 PM »

Hey now,

Thought I'd show off a few recent pickups that y'all might enjoy:

All right, what's next...

Am I doing it right, MetalFRO?  Wink

The official theme of Cybertron Metroplex.

...aaand that's it for now.

-'Late
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 05:53:17 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #732 on: August 06, 2022, 08:34:36 PM »

Hello again...

Here's some more Cybertronian goodness for your geekin' @$$e$:

Are you not impressed?!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #733 on: August 07, 2022, 06:36:55 PM »

Uh-oh, here I go again...

HAWT!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #734 on: August 07, 2022, 09:10:27 PM »

What's that, you say? Ya can't wait to see even MORE of my recent Transformers scores? Well you're in luck, my fine fellows!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 09:58:56 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length