RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:50:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276246 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2014, 07:45:18 PM »

Alpha Flight is the Brian Adams of the Marvel universe.......

Really? I didn't think Alpha Flight was that successful and popular.

You haven't heard Sasquatch's solo album then Wink

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 09:19:43 AM »

Glad you received the Joes sir and glad they were in acceptable condition. I am not familiar with toy grades, but they seemed to be nice to me.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »

Alpha Flight is the Brian Adams of the Marvel universe.......

Comment of the year

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »

Glad you received the Joes sir and glad they were in acceptable condition. I am not familiar with toy grades, but they seemed to be nice to me.

I am by no means an expert on toy grades, but I do know my comics and toys well enough to "roughly" determine the grades. MLC is a LOT harder to determine than MOC, but a few factors will raise or lower grades of loose figures.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2014, 05:34:05 PM »

Hey now,

Picked up a set of four carded TMNT mini-figures earlier today:

The backing cards are in surprisingly good condition, seeing as how they were packed in a Savers grab bag. Sadly, Donatello's card has a couple staple holes through it around the hang-hook notch.

And, even though it's not a toy in the traditional sense, I decided to show my latest HP financial calculator pick-up just to see if a certain someone ever looks at this thread.  Wink
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 09:49:49 PM »

Those TMNT figures are interesting. They look like they came out during the 200X cartoon series, but are definitely a nod to the vintage line.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 03:48:32 PM »

My brother picked up a few Monopoly's for his collection and Mass Effect Risk all three were purchased from Go! Calendars and Toys which is usually a seasonal place which closes today and will reopen in November.  He also picked up a Not For Resale Demo Tape of Great Mouse Detective (it's actually the full movie).  Also picked up a sealed copy of Captain America the 1992 movie on Blu-Ray and Man in the Iron Mask I got from HPB for $1.00.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2014, 09:14:39 AM »

Picked up a couple of board games this week, at Goodwill.

Keys to the Kingdom
Family Ties the Board Game

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »

Got more TMNT figures. Pretty much have the whole line now except for a few figures (The key figure I'm missing is Shredder).

For those that don't watch the new series, Dogpound and Fishface are (kinda) the Beebop and Rocksteady of the new series, but way more rad. My friends wife picked me up April from south of the border, as I have never been able to find her locally, making her even more of a chase than Rat King.

GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2014, 03:46:13 AM »

Finally two months after paying for it I finally got my two box sets from Shout! in mail.  Guess they were waiting for Transformers to ship Beetlejuice. The litograph is offered to the first 150 customers who pre-order or purchase the Complete series.

Beetlejuice Complete Series
Transformers Armada Complete Series

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2014, 03:47:38 AM »

Got more TMNT figures. Pretty much have the whole line now except for a few figures (The key figure I'm missing is Shredder).

For those that don't watch the new series, Dogpound and Fishface are (kinda) the Beebop and Rocksteady of the new series, but way more rad. My friends wife picked me up April from south of the border, as I have never been able to find her locally, making her even more of a chase than Rat King.

Awesome! I need to grab the 4 turtles first...but first I want to get the First release April and Mikey from the Original Series. 

Also I wonder if they will have the double mutated Dogound Figure?

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2014, 02:08:07 PM »

Hey not really a score except for the few I showed off earlier..but they are past scores toy related but video game titled related.  Here are the board/card games we currently own video game title related..with the exception of E.T. had to post those because they are tied into probably one of the worst video game of all time.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »

I want those DK and SMB board games!

GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2014, 06:44:59 PM »

There pretty sweet the Mario one is Like New don't think it's ever been played.  Keep on eye on eBay sometimes they pop up pretty cheap.. I am currently looking for a Zelda one.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2014, 02:41:34 PM »

Hey now,

Hey not really a score except for the few I showed off earlier..but they are past scores toy related but video game titled related.  Here are the board/card games we currently own video game title related..with the exception of E.T. had to post those because they are tied into probably one of the worst video game of all time.

What, no Zaxxon board game?

Poseur.

Meanwhile, I hit the hat trick while at the local Target this morning. I went in to get the exclusive Skylanders Swap Force Freeze Blade figure, and left with a couple additions to my other collections:

- Transformers Generations Optimus Prime and Roller figures

- Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3

Elsewhere, I picked up a Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime ball.

Oh, the fun I had with my new playthings...

If you saw Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon, you know this is a mercy killing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length