RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:07:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276184 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2016, 09:04:45 PM »

Hey now once again,

Now I know what you're thinking: "Oh great, here's Zagnorch with yet another Transformers score."

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but...

...you're looking at a complete boxed Power Suits Spaceship, AKA the GoBots' sad, pathetic attempt to keep up with the TransFormers in the combiner arms race. The ship and accessories are in excellent condition, and likely have never been played with. Which isn't too surprising-- it is a GoBots toy, after all...  Grin

- 'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2016, 03:55:57 PM »

This toy-score post is dedicated a really nice guy.  Wink

Although this isn't a TransFormers score, it is indeed more than meets the eye. just scroll down, and you'll see what I mean.

Let's pop this bad boy open and see what's inside.

Sheesh, look at all this stuff.

Ewww, what the hell are these doing in there?!  yuck

Aaaaand now, the main event;

Aaaaand there you have it. Not bad for ten seven bucks, eh? Still, there seems to be something missing here-- oh, of course! An imminent deadly plane crash!

This is what happens when you drag your feet on filming that Lego plane crash for me, Michael-of-Engineering-Fame. How does it feel having the blood of innocents on your hands, hmmm?

...'Late
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:00:52 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2016, 04:12:35 PM »

Aaaaand there you have it. Not bad for ten seven bucks, eh? Still, there seems to be something missing here-- oh, of course! An imminent deadly plane crash!

This is what happens when you drag your feet on filming that Lego plane crash for me, Michael-of-Engineering-Fame.
Speaking of LEGO plane crashes...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #483 on: August 28, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »

Damn, that was so hot... in more ways than one.

Love the moment starting at 4:53 where you see the pilot mini-figure somersaulting into the pit of flaming jet-fuel.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #484 on: September 01, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »

What can I say Zag? I'm just too scared to break my toys (even if they are completely rebuild-able like LEGO) anyways..

So Zagnorch keeps killing it in this thread with all his awesome toy pickups, but every now and then, I feel I need to show off some of my stuff, as well.

So first up, is another Masters of The Universe Classics Filmation sub figures, and the sub bonus figure for subscribing in the first place. I present, Beast-man and Evil Seed:

Sorry about the pics of toys in packaging. I should have doubles of each figure soon, to show off better. Next up, LEGO!

I have spent a ton lately, with all the cool new sets coming out:

That's all for now

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #485 on: September 04, 2016, 06:18:52 PM »

Hey now,

'Bout time ya came back 'round with some new MOTU & Lego stuff, Mikey. Even I was getting a little weary of all the TransFormers scores I was showin' off, and was looking for a change of pace. That having been said, take a gander at what I picked up  last  night:

Introducing thalidomide-baby Optimus Prime!

What do you mean, "too soon"?!
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #486 on: September 04, 2016, 10:38:25 PM »

Chibi Optimus

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #487 on: September 04, 2016, 11:11:18 PM »

Chibi Optimus

Formerly "Super-Deformed." Guess that term was too PC...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #488 on: September 08, 2016, 05:09:10 PM »

Another day, another TransFormers score-- this time Blurr from the Titans Return series, which pays tribute to the Headmasters/Powermasters/Targetmasters lines:

I didn't have Blurr out of his package for five minutes before he dove into the Micro Machines playsets I picked up a few weeks ago:

Wink

What's that, Blurr? No, I don't think FedEx ships to Cybertron. Why do you ask?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:12:28 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #489 on: September 10, 2016, 03:24:24 PM »

Can't say that someone will ever see any version of Blurr in my collection, but I do have a G1 Wheelie, so its all downhill from there. Anyways, wish I could post some G1 goodness, but alas, it wasnt meant to be. In the meantime, I will post the Wave 1, of the MOTU Super 7/Reaction figures:

These things are so ridiculous, I just had to have them.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #490 on: September 10, 2016, 09:24:52 PM »

Hey now,

Can't say that someone will ever see any version of Blurr in my collection, but I do have a G1 Wheelie, so its all downhill from there.

Wait... you're not big on having Blurr in your collection, but you already have a G1 Wheelie?! AKA The Orko/Snarf/T-BOB/Scrappy-Doo of the TransFormersVerse?! Are you intentionally trying to get me to have no respect for you whatsoever? Good lord, where did your parents go wrong?

Anyways, wish I could post some G1 goodness, but alas, it wasnt meant to be.

That's all right, I have that angle covered.  I've a big G1-inspired score heading my way some time next month. To quote The_8-Bit_Donald, it's gonna be YUUUUUGE. It's true! It's true...

In the meantime, I will post the Wave 1, of the MOTU Super 7/Reaction figures:

These things are so ridiculous, I just had to have them.

Wow, they pulled off the impossible and made MOTU action figures that are slightly less poseable than the originals. And they probably don't have any action features or squishy heads, either. Color me impressed!

On the upside, at least they have more realistic builds, and aren't all 'roided out. That's the most Dolph Lundgren-looking He-Man figure I've ever seen... and it probably has better acting skills to boot. Not that it's a major feat to out-act Dolph Lundgren or anything. Just, ummm, don't tell him I said so, 'kay? Pretty please, buddy? Pal? You know I love ya, right? I was only kidding about Wheelie, you know...

...'Late
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2016, 10:31:23 AM »

Regarding Wheelie, he came in an Ebay lot with a bunch of other mini's. RE: Those He-man figures, Note the fine print on the upper right of the package: "Not a Toy"

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2016, 09:28:28 PM »

Regarding Wheelie, he came in an Ebay lot with a bunch of other mini's. RE: Those He-man figures, Note the fine print on the upper right of the package: "Not a Toy"

Haha, yeah, I have the Alien Reaction figure and it says the same thing

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #493 on: September 12, 2016, 06:04:57 PM »

Hey,

My buddy went garage sale'n on the weekend and bought a TON of vintage toys. He graciously allowed me to purchase a few of the items he grabbed because he already had them! So I figured we can switch it up this week with the toy posts. No Transformers, No he-man, no star wars...Hmmm...what does that leave for toys that Engineermike loves? Well Gi Joe of course...

I finally have a Thunder Machine to go with Thrasher:

I love this thing. One of the big designers for Hasbro, Ron Rudat, has said that his inspiration for the design of this thing came from watching the Mad Max movies, and it shows! I love that it uses the front end of a Pontiac Trans-AM. Its ugly but in an awesome way

Next is the big ones. Never expected to acquire these items, but they were there for the taking so why not:

I already had Bebop, he is just in pics for scale.

Krangs android body is a bit dirty and has the fork on his head broken off, but I didnt care. The Transport Module is 99% complete. It's just missing 1/8 purple drills that go on the front

Last but certainly not least, I got another nice complete TMNT HTF item:

The Technodrome! Horribly off-scale, as shown by Bebop scratching his head beside it.

Krang has his own lab/office/???

But wait there's more! Stay tuned for part.2 of this score.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #494 on: September 13, 2016, 11:30:59 PM »

Until the next TMNT score, I have these to post.

first is everyone's favourite green ghost:

My friend Jeff was reluctant to let this go, but he already had a Slimer, and they are both in great shape. I don't have any of the food accessories that he came with, but I am sure they will turn up. They usually do eventually.

Oh. By the way, did I mention that the guy that was selling all these toys, had an Indiana Jones collection, with movie grade prop replicas of: the golden fertility idol, Coronado's Cross, Sankara Stones, the tablet that Indy got the etching from (spoiler), Lao Che's box with poison and antidote, the grail diary, and a bunch more. Never ceases to amaze me what people in my small city of 100K, have brought here for the purposes of collecting. Our name is Prince George, and we have a problem. Anyways, I got home from work a little over an hour ago and a package was sitting at my door. I knew it was a MOTUC figure but it wasn't the one I thought it was going to be. Still stoked though. Now I have a loose copy of Skeletor's snivelling right hand goon:

Yes. I finally have a loose version of Beastman. And why not the bright neon Filmation version, to join Skeletor in conquering Greyskull?

But where is He-Man during all of this, none of you are asking? Well I'll tell you. Him and Teela are just chillin up on top of Greyskull in the Talon Fighter

Alright. That's all for now folks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:32:55 PM by EngineerMike » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length