RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:14:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Need some Info on this LOZ Guide 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need some Info on this LOZ Guide  (Read 891 times)
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 19, 2014, 09:21:47 AM »

I am stumped...which usually doesn't happen.  I have this LOZ Oracle of Season and Ages Strategy guide...it's a mini one there is one on eBay.  But I have no clue where this originally came from.  Any info would be of great help...thanks

heres a pictures from the ebay site:

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »

There's no ISBN or UPC? No UPC indicates it was a handout or insert, and the text on the front of the guide in white looks extremely familiar... can't place it though.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 09:33:27 AM »

Nope no ISBN or UPC.  So I'm sure it was a handout...but where? ToysRus?  It's weird how it is referred to as a digest. 

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 12:40:14 PM »

There's usually copyright and printing history info-- AKA the indicia-- on the page to the left of the table of contents. You might find some useful info there to go off of in further searches.

In any case, your find reminds me somewhat of the BradyGames' Oracle of Seasons / Ages Official Pocket Guide I found some time back. (the "two" on the far right in the pic below)

It also somehow reminds me of the Scholastic choose-your-own-path  books they put out, which featured strategies in the story.

Good luck in your info hunt...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length