RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:58:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB/WTTF: Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer (Sunnyvale, CA) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB/WTTF: Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer (Sunnyvale, CA)  (Read 956 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:31:44 PM »

I know....I know. It's simply atrocious that a 2600 collector such as myself does not have the OG hardware. I've searched locally for quite a while and can never seem to locate the right one. If you have one and are willing to sell it, shoot me a PM. We can work out a trade with what I have on my FS/FT thread and I have other items I would consider letting go of; I can also Paypal if we can't work out a trade. I'll need pics of the system of course to verify that it's a heavy sixer and it needs to be tested. I'd prefer a loose system, but would consider a boxed one if the price is right.

Just think, YOU could be the one to tell all of your friends that you sold that infamous singlebanana guy his heavy sixer of which he pawns noobs upon! Thanks.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »

Sorry... can't give up my OG status. Hope you find another one though.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 03:58:24 PM »

I think my only heavy sixer is a Sears one if you're interested.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 11:39:12 AM »

Thanks for thinking of me Adam, but I'm looking for the ole original.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 07:37:41 AM »

Check the messages on your phone...

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 07:42:14 AM »

Got it. Sorry was in the woods..... Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length