RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:02:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 24 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 24  (Read 21217 times)
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »

Either way you guys keep up the good work.

I'll always support this website no matter what.

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2014, 01:13:21 PM »

Either way you guys keep up the good work.

I'll always support this website no matter what.

That's all we ask Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2014, 08:34:46 PM »

I kind of wish you guys could put together like a monthly/weekly video something like Machinima has on Youtube.

That would be awesome. Something like 5 minutes spent on classic games and 5 minutes dedicated to present and future gaming.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2014, 09:00:23 PM »

Being scattered across the continent would make videos difficult, and we obviously couldn't even get through introductions in 5 minutes.

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2014, 09:08:10 PM »

Machinima's videos are usually pretty short.... and yeah that's understandable. I was just thinking maybe there were a few people on here that lived close together and blah blah blah.

It's a very far off thought I know. But I think everybody should keep it in mind at the least for futuristic purposes of the site.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2014, 07:38:10 AM »

Just finished listening. Great job! There wasn't anything exciting (Non Nintendo) shown at E3 in my opinion. I'm sure next year will be better as developers have more time to work with current gen hardware.

Also the Shovel Knight Sountrack & Arranged soundtrack can be download from the composer for a name your price fee @:

http://www.biglionmusic.com/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:15:44 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »

Thanks for sharing!

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2014, 09:36:57 PM »

I loved this episode.  It was a good change of pace from the typical collecting topics.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2014, 10:09:19 PM »

Being scattered across the continent would make videos difficult, and we obviously couldn't even get through introductions in 5 minutes.

Google Hangouts or Skype group video calls with some kind of screen capture device would do the trick. Banana and I toyed with the idea of video for our wrap up podcast and it was a hassle to get everyone on Google+ and Skype group video calling wasn't free at the time we started.

Anyway.... I love E3 so this was a fun episode to listen to.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2014, 12:07:22 AM »

Google Hangouts or Skype group video calls with some kind of screen capture device would do the trick. Banana and I toyed with the idea of video for our wrap up podcast and it was a hassle to get everyone on Google+ and Skype group video calling wasn't free at the time we started.

Anyway.... I love E3 so this was a fun episode to listen to.

See guys, futuristic possibilities. I just hope the best for this site and its people.

Even in my long absence I still never forgot this site and have always supported it since I found it.

Keep up the good work and I'm proud to be a small part of this site.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2014, 12:09:31 AM »

People would swoon if they got to watch us for 3 hours straight. I'm afraid the internet can't handle that much machismo.

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2014, 12:13:33 AM »

Haha shorten things up make it quick but interesting.

I don't know I was just talking out of my head really just a random idea.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »

it's a neat idea but the main problem is that a lot of people like to listen to the collectorcast on the go with mobile devices, or while driving, etc. video might make that more difficult, not to mention limited storage space and bandwidth with some of the sites that host the show. it would really force everyone to watch it on youtube, and that's not ideal for a lot of the show listeners for both podcasts from what i understand.

Also the Shovel Knight Sountrack & Arranged soundtrack can be download from the composer for a name your price fee @:

http://www.biglionmusic.com/

i looked around on there and can't find it, do you have a direct link to the page where you buy it?
retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »

Good show with really diverse opinions, which helped each E3 segment have its own little flare.

Was sad listening to Bil's excitement for NHL '15 given all the news out there now. I was with you, man.

Mod @racketboy , twitter: @brad21126

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2014, 08:10:44 PM »

Good show with really diverse opinions, which helped each E3 segment have its own little flare.

Was sad listening to Bil's excitement for NHL '15 given all the news out there now. I was with you, man.

But the soul still burns...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length