RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:14:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | MetalJesus' Shoutout 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: MetalJesus' Shoutout  (Read 7047 times)
retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 03:16:05 PM »

I finally watched the video - what a great feature for rfgeneration.

One thing he didn't mention is the database here is probably 100x better than Collectorz. A lot of their default stuff has a European bent too (images, etc) so I'm constantly adding NTSC covers, for brand new stuff too. 

I signed up there years ago, prior to the flat yearly subscription so was grandfathered through with the offline program on my laptop that synchs to their online site + the iPhone app (which is probably the best part). I wouldn't give them another dime nor recommend them at this point. I point people here instead.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 03:37:46 PM »

Always appreciated. We have an Android app, but held off on the rest as we have plans for a native site instead in the near future.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 08:22:48 AM »

MetalJesus's video is what directed me to RFGeneration. I'd been thinking I needed something to catalog what I had that I could access via my phone in stores, and while my memory has proven quite remarkable regarding my collection, I have certainly made some mistakes in buying/not buying. This was especially true once my collection grew to a certain size...and then TADA! RFGeneration comes into my life. Such a tremendous resource.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 08:42:20 PM »

It has been almost 10 years since I started using the site and it has proved to be the only reason I have so much. Not just for tracking, but I have learned so much from the regulars on the site, it has helped me in knowing what games to look for, what to pass over, and most recently, how to go about dealing online. You have found a great home here and a great resource for game collecting.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 09:03:06 PM »

how to go about dealing online

For a second there I read dating online. I think that would have launched RFG to all new heights.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »

Game collecting/Online dating would be an odd combo site. ha ha

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 10:07:43 PM »

I've seen stranger things on the web haha
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 01:49:32 AM »

I've seen stranger things on the web haha

funny, this came up during the Ico segment of the most recent playthrough wrap-up podcast, we all had a good giggle
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length