RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:05:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Community Playthrough Schedule 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Community Playthrough Schedule  (Read 44717 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 10:39:34 PM »

I will accept your vacuum cleaner belt driven system. Smiley

As long as they sweet tunes come from the machine, I am happy.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 09:00:48 AM »

The schedule has been updated!  Announcements for January, February, and the retro title for March have been announced. We hope you all are as excited as we are about these picks and we hope that you will join us in the upcoming months.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 09:02:39 AM »

Hmmm, I suppose I have to start thinking about my game for March. May I wait to see what I get for Christmas? Wink

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »

Hmmm, I suppose I have to start thinking about my game for March. May I wait to see what I get for Christmas? Wink

Absolutely, no need to rush.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 05:10:26 PM »

The retro titles are awesome! Excited to try 999 too. I listened to a podcast that did a play through on that game (forgot most of what happens heh) but I remember wanting to try it. Running through LTTP is gonna be a fun one too!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 05:23:53 PM »

The retro titles are awesome! Excited to try 999 too. I listened to a podcast that did a play through on that game (forgot most of what happens heh) but I remember wanting to try it. Running through LTTP is gonna be a fun one too!

Yes, we have some pretty exciting months planned out. I hope we can stay strong and get participation numbers up. We'd really like to start hearing some feedback on our podcast and anything we don't discuss that you guys would want to add on our podcast discussion thread.

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »

I'm pleased to announce that the modern game for March 2015 will be Batman: Arkham Origins hosted by yours truly.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »

May - Shining Force [Gen] (singlebanana)
June - Mega Man 2  [NES] (Disposed Hero)
Yes, that's what I'm talking about! Forcing me to get games that are high on my wishlist!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2015, 12:25:57 PM »

MM2 and 3!  I think I'm in on that one!  Now I just have to find them.  Crap everywhere...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 06:40:54 AM »

Should probably update this thread with future playthroughs.  What collection is Bloodlines in?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
wildbil52
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »

Been tough to find playtime this month but I'm making my way...Rescued Craig, went after the Ba..Went after the Baaaa a, Went after the B, Went After the Ba BA Ba, Went after the Ba.
[Press B to Skip}
Went after the Bard, beat him, and now I'm  back in the world and I think I''ll do some side quests and friend searching because I'm finding the combat a little challenging. Hopefully some levels will help.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length