RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:49:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 26.5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 26.5  (Read 31120 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2014, 10:31:12 PM »

You should see me do Rush puns... which is no fly-by-night operation, by the way. Quite the contrary: "Red Sector Zero" is made up of several subdivisions staffed by a great bunch of working new-world digital men who have the mystic rhythms and spirit of radio in them, and have been given free will to do their utmost to help this outfit make the big money. They show their grace under pressure with a mean, mean stride, especially when the camera eye puts them in the limelight.

Damn, I could write an entire novel of nothing but Rush puns. Hey, maybe I should. whattaya all think?
For everything good and holy, DO IT.

Whoah, hold your fire, there, my good man-- you can't just step into a Rush-pun novel all willy-nilly.  Such an undertaking would rival the Manhattan Project in scope. Before I get to it, however, I need to take my red barchetta in for servicing, where they're gonna perform a test of echo between the wheels, check for distant early warning signs of trouble, as well and fix the power windows. Fortunately, the mechanics use kid gloves rather than a caress of steel, so there's not even a ghost of a chance of accidental damage. You don't wanna roll the bones when it comes to selecting the best auto-mechanics, after all.

UPDATE-- The official Episode 27 thread has been established, and is ripe for hijacking:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...14794.msg212784#msg212784
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:34:38 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2014, 11:08:17 PM »

Quote from: Zag
....I need to take my red barchetta in for servicing....
DO IT! That's like the best one.

Just grabbed some version I hadn't seen before, good shots of them preforming but....the vocals....eh?

Is that the guy from Game Sack at 3:08?

Lyrics:  http://lyrics.wikia.com/Rush:Red_Barchetta

Wiki (because background on the song helps): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Barchetta

What thread is this again?
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2014, 12:31:45 AM »

Just grabbed some version I hadn't seen before, good shots of them preforming but....the vocals....eh?

Holy crap, he's been possessed by the ghost of Tiny Tim!

Do they make bass ukeleles?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length