RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:44:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Beardcore84 (PWPCody) Buy/Sell/Trade Post! (WTB WTT SNES, WTS PS1) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Beardcore84 (PWPCody) Buy/Sell/Trade Post! (WTB WTT SNES, WTS PS1)  (Read 3271 times)
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 10:12:21 PM »

Sold so much that I was able to go through the rest of what I had and type of a list of everything that is for sale. So I updated that list in the first post. Still about 140 games for sale, so please take a look and if you see something you like, make me an offer, or if you have one of the SNES games I need and for some reason don't want it anymore, let's make a trade!

Running out of games to buy.
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 01:30:38 PM »

Looks like I've sold most of the interesting titles to whoever might be interested here. I'm probably going to start selling off the rest of these in other places at the end of this week, so take one last look and make sure you aren't interested in any of them!

Running out of games to buy.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length