RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:12:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Hey guys Long time no see... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey guys Long time no see...  (Read 2711 times)
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« on: November 18, 2014, 10:51:51 PM »

Hey to all my familiar friends from the board. Ive been so busy that I havent been able to get on here much and share some cool finds with you or even what happenings have been going on here. Since its video game related I hope this is still the place for these sorts of updates.

Well since I last saw you guys and gals i broke up with my ex ( think i was with her last time i was on here ) and met a new girl whos into gaming ( nice + for me ) and she likes to go thrift shopping and flea marketing with me ( huge plus ) . Shes a little good luck charm ( or maybe its two sets of eyes looking).

Anywho, for as the collection, it has grown ALOT since I posted last, I got to the point that I had to split the collection into 2 rooms. 1 for consoles and the other for the library of games and other oddities.  Took me a little while to do that and figure out how things needed to go but its all good to go now.

I picked up 2 more TVs for the console room a 32 inch flat screen and a 27 inch Sony Triniton ( minus the Hernia ). So now I have 3 Tvs ready to go whenever I want.

Over the next few weeks I ll be working on posting some of the 2014 year finds over in the Trophy section of the forums. Looking forward to showing some cool items Some freebee items I got and some What the... items too.

On the personal front Im looking to change jobs again into Truck driving ( which wont allow me alot of game hunting time but i hope to make money to move down south and then save up for my future ).

Oh well tons to say one little post to get it all in . Im sure ill be babbling in the weeks to come Hope all is well and please check my "Keep an eye out for me Atari 8 bit page " Im still hungry for new finds and items that I dont currently have to date.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »

Glad to see you back around, my friend.  PM me anytime. Smiley

Keelah se'lai
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 11:39:01 PM »

Heya Long time no see. How have you been. Ill drop you a message tomm evening after work. Lots to catch up on my friend.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 01:57:13 AM »

welcome back! good to see some familiar faces returning, we've been noticing some old regulars disappearing recently but some seem to be creeping back.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 08:22:56 AM »

I had been missing all the 8 bit finds and wondering where you went, welcome back!
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 08:32:26 AM »

Welcome back, dude.  I've noticed your videos popping up again on Youtube (and been watching them), but I hadn't realized you'd been gone here as well.  Shows how much time I spend on the boards, actually.  Good to see you back.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »

Welcome back A8scooter!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 09:25:25 AM »

Welcome Back

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 03:51:19 PM »

Glad to have you back.

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:20:14 PM »

Welcome back!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 10:40:47 PM »

Hey now,

Well since I last saw you guys and gals i broke up with my ex ( think i was with her last time i was on here ) and met a new girl whos into gaming ( nice + for me ) and she likes to go thrift shopping and flea marketing with me ( huge plus ) . Shes a little good luck charm ( or maybe its two sets of eyes looking).

Now, THAT's a catch right there! Sounds like the perfect relationship to me. But whatever you do, DON'T under ANY circumstances fall into the getting-married-and/or-having-kids trap. Make sure to put your foot down on that nonsense early and often. Your happiness, sanity and dignity-- nay, your very soul-- is at stake!

ANYway, welcome back. Try not to be such a stranger, willya?

- 'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 08:26:08 AM »

Now, THAT's a catch right there! Sounds like the perfect relationship to me. But whatever you do, DON'T under ANY circumstances fall into the getting-married-and/or-having-kids trap. Make sure to put your foot down on that nonsense early and often. Your happiness, sanity and dignity-- nay, your very soul-- is at stake!

ANYway, welcome back. Try not to be such a stranger, willya?

- 'Late

Agreed.  Don't even think of getting married.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length