RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:02:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849943 times)
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2014, 12:26:31 PM »

smash bros

Running out of games to buy.
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2014, 02:22:45 PM »

I spent some time last night playing X-men Destiny. The game isn't very good but it's not bad either.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2014, 04:56:40 PM »

I'm pretty entrenched in Persona Q. It's really damn good.

I've been listening to the soundtracks of P3, P4, and PQ pretty constantly as well.

Just started 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to set up for the playthrough in January. It's great!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2014, 06:02:23 PM »

50 Cent: BotS is a great game.

Glad it made the playthru cut. Hope everyone gives it a chance!

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »

50 Cent: BotS is a great game.

Glad it made the playthru cut. Hope everyone gives it a chance!

Me too!

Just played some Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on the PS2 with my wife. It's been a very long time since we played something together and we're both very happy with it. It feels nice, we really used to play together all the time and got away from it for some reason.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2014, 01:57:40 AM »

More Warface.

Did maths got accurate remaining XP for Warface.
Currently need 130k more
If i can put up at least 3k XP a day i will be done before server closure. Today i managed about 6k. Tomorrow i might be able to get more since a doable mission is in the Skilled spot.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2014, 05:59:53 PM »

More Civilization Revolution.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (360) - I'm getting inducted into the Hall of Fame.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »

NES Remix pack. Worth the wait.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2014, 10:36:28 PM »

Started Slender: The Arrival tonight since Warface has been kicking me for a good portion of the day.
It isn't a "pretty" game. It also tries to force the perspective of being a child (which ends up poorly when dressers nearly touch the ceiling). But it does still have a kind of creepy feeling to it. Probably due in large part to audio.

Even with all the trouble Warface gave me i believe i am still down to 122,379 XP left to completion. I want to try and get down to at least 120k before bed if the online will co-operate.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2014, 12:35:15 PM »

Working through 50 Cent BoS for the playthrough. Also squeezed in a little Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance with Mrs. Grayghost last night.

Mainly though I'm still pumping away at Persona Q. I'm pushing 30 hours now, and I keep thinking "this is going to get boring" and thinking I might want to take a break. Yet despite the same dungeon crawl throughout, the game has an ingenious network of incentives constantly working their way through each play session. There is always a character, weapon, persona, ability, or map that can be improved. It's a damn good game.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2014, 01:15:02 PM »

I'm glad to hear that about Persona Q.  I've yet to play a dungeon crawler like PQ or Etrian Odyssey, but I always got the impression that those games would get boring pretty fast.

As for me, I'm nearing the end of Final Fantasy X.  I'm going back now and doing some sidequesting before tackling the endgame, but there's so much side content in this game, I'm not sure how much I want to do.  Part of me wants to do most/all of it, but another part of me wants to hurry up and finish the game and move on to something else.

Project X Zone has been relegated to a game that I play when I have some downtime at work.  It's a fun game, but the battles just drag on and on.... Fortunately it's very easy to pick it up and play for a few minutes and then quicksave and come back to it later.

Also playing a little Smash Bros. here and there on the Wii U.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2014, 01:53:54 PM »

Working through 50 Cent BoS for the playthrough. Also squeezed in a little Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance with Mrs. Grayghost last night.

Mainly though I'm still pumping away at Persona Q. I'm pushing 30 hours now, and I keep thinking "this is going to get boring" and thinking I might want to take a break. Yet despite the same dungeon crawl throughout, the game has an ingenious network of incentives constantly working their way through each play session. There is always a character, weapon, persona, ability, or map that can be improved. It's a damn good game.

I have a buddy who is a tremendous Persona series fan, and he is thoroughly unimpressed with Persona Q thus far
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »

I have a buddy who is a tremendous Persona series fan, and he is thoroughly unimpressed with Persona Q thus far

Too bad for him. I suppose perhaps he didn't realize it's really and Etrian Odyssey game and not a traditional Persona game?

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2014, 12:09:30 AM »

Hell yea! in 4.5 hours Warface is getting a 4x multiplier until server closure.

I got to around 105k XP needed for completion today.
If i ONLY idle boost the game in a private lobby i could still finish before server shutdown now Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length