RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:39:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand - Modern Playthrough - January 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand - Modern Playthrough - January 2015  (Read 22745 times)
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 06:26:42 AM »

Has anyone taken a shot at the game yet? (pun intended)

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 08:48:32 AM »

Inching my way through Kid Icarus and the wife and I are currently addicted to The Wolf Among Us (Chapter 5 tonight). I'm playing, but it may be a quick jaunt over a few evenings for me.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 09:16:21 AM »

I grabbed a copy of the game for my friend that I plan on playing co-op with, but I haven't had an opportunity to give him his copy yet.  I'll try to get it to him this weekend at the latest.  Like you said though, the game is short, it'll probably only take us a week at most to play through it.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 09:17:36 AM »

Going to fire it up today.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 03:49:11 PM »

Started playing yesterday. This game is growing on me. The beginning was rough since I was in a Ma Payne type head space regarding the third person shooter mechanics, but once I found my groove I was having a really good time.

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 04:30:47 PM »

I've been playing for a few days. Pleasantly surprised how much I like this game. Running through this time with Lloyd Banks. The soundtrack feels like San Andreas all over again Tongue I have all the taunts & moves so I'm just working on the guns now. I prefer the shotgun when possible. Smiley

Too bad we didn't get Young Buck as a partner

[img width=620 height=400]http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/youngbuck-03-big.jpg[/img]
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 02:33:53 PM »

I've been playing for a few days. Pleasantly surprised how much I like this game. Running through this time with Lloyd Banks. The soundtrack feels like San Andreas all over again Tongue I have all the taunts & moves so I'm just working on the guns now. I prefer the shotgun when possible. Smiley

Too bad we didn't get Young Buck as a partner

[img width=620 height=400]http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/youngbuck-03-big.jpg[/img]

I had no idea Young Buck was from Nashville (granted...I don't know much about rap as a general rule)
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »

Yeah he would have been a nice contrast to the New Yorkers. The game must have been made after 50 Cent kicked him out of the group. LOL

I beat the game early this morning. Hopefully I can run a co-op game with one of the other characters now. Maybe on easy instead of normal so I can breeze through it.

Good pick for this month whoever suggested this one!
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2015, 07:05:04 PM »

Good pick for this month whoever suggested this one!

Thank you Wink. Glad you're enjoying it!

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2015, 07:10:56 PM »

This game is catching many of us by surprise. It's actually pretty decent.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2015, 09:20:19 AM »

I played a few hours last night. I suck at it, since I'm not use to FPS games on this system yet. However, I'm having a good time!  It was nice that the action was broken up with a driving segment so that there was a sort of break in the action. I could see myself getting a little bored without it.

I'm not a big fan of rap music, but I will say that there's something about the music in this game that works really well with the action. The music and gameplay blend really well together. #bitchgotmyskull

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2015, 10:32:39 AM »

My gun go off!
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 11:58:08 AM »

If you're going by my checkpoints I just added one for week two. To be honest you'll be more than halfway done with game by this point if you're following along, and next week you'll be about an hour out from the end of the game. It wasn't easy to checkpoint a six hour game, but again, I'd rather see people play through the game more than once.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 12:01:15 PM »

Thanks man! I appreciate the checkpoints, since they give me a good idea of how much further I have to go in the game. I'm currently in the area right after the first driving sequence.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 05:57:01 PM »

I'm having a hard time figuring out how far I've progressed. I'm in a castle thing. It's after the helicopter sequence which has to shooting baddies as the lady (who stole your skull, but that's forgiven because video games) flies the chopper. Would this be the second checkpoint? Honestly, I've lost track of everything and am going from one shooting gallery to the next.

Also is the guy skull cap voiced by the guy who played Mr. Abaddon on Lost?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length