RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:22:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS: Most of my non-Nintendo hardware. Tons of Atari and Sega consoles, most CIB 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: Most of my non-Nintendo hardware. Tons of Atari and Sega consoles, most CIB  (Read 3942 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« on: December 26, 2014, 02:13:30 PM »

I'm essentially trying to downsize considerably, and I'm starting with the biggest stuff first, namely Atari and Sega boxed hardware, as well as any boxed 3rd party accessories.
My plan is to start taking pictures of stuff today, and hopefully finish up this weekend. And then start shipping out next weekend. So keep checking back here often as I add new items.
I'm not listing prices at first, so if you see something you want that isn't priced, make me an offer. I'm selling stuff to make space, not money so I'm not looking for top dollar. I'd rather give something away as a good deal quickly than sit on it for weeks to get top dollar out of it. And since most of this stuff is bulky, I'm happy to have you pick up rather than shipping, or even meeting halfway especially if you want to buy a few things.

Atari 5200. Has all cables, no controllers. Box has foam inserts that hold the system in place. One corner of box is pretty chewed up, front of box has quite a few scratches.

Coleco Plug N Play, seems complete. I'll include this with any other purchase as long as it fits in the box.

Etch a Sketch Animator. Looks brand new, I couldn't find any flaws, even manual and styrofoam is pristine. Unit powers up and it does some animated screens, but I can't figure out how to get it to do anything. Not sure if there's something wrong with it, or if its just operator error. No corrosion in battery compartment.

Atari 810 Disk Drive. There are two power cords, one in box, one is not. They are different so I'm not sure if one is supposed to go with something else. Box has cardboard inserts to hold things in place. Box has one slightly crushed corner, pretty normal wear and tear on box, definitely in good shape for the age though. The disk drive itself is yellowed. Box and Disk Drive have matching serial numbers.

Atari 400 computer with a 410 cassette drive. Box is in good shape, edges are worn but nothing major. There are no cardboard or styrofoam inserts in the box at all. Box and computer have matching serial numbers.

Wii FrontMan guitar. Brand new, never opened. Box is in excellent shape.

Tiger After Burner handheld/tabletop game. Its pretty yellowed, but not as bad as the image looks. It takes 2 C batteries and 2 AA batteries, no corrosion in the battery compartment, but it is untested because I do not own any C batteries anymore.

Sega Sports Dreamcast. Box is in good shape, a little more worn than it should be for the age, but no major damage to it. There's no cardboard/styrofoam inside.

Genesis 3 Core Bundle. The contents of the box seem like they were taken out but never actually hooked up as the original ties are still on the wires for the hookups. My guess is this was a replacement system for someone who already had the cables but a broken system. The box is in great shape except for a tear on the back about 5-6 inches long.

Brand new, never opened Pac-Man card game. A few small holes in cellophane, but still in excellent shape for the age. Copyright on box says 1982.

Radio Shack Electronic TV Scoreboard. Box in is excellent shape for the age, some shelf wear, a couple slight tears at a couple corners (1 inch or less) and an ever so slightly crushed corner. Even has what I believe to be the original silica gel packets (the font on them definitely looks like its from the 70s).

Fairchild Channel F. Box is pretty toasted. Its not corrugated, so its partially caved in and corners are ripped and taped (tape is vintage). But given the age, its amazing it exists at all. No inner packaging. It has the RF cord, but someone must not have had a switch and made one, which can be removed without damaging anything, I just left it because I thought it was neat.

4 switch woodgrain VCS. Has most of the inner cardboard, both joysticks, paddles, and AC adapter. Doesn't have the RF switch though, just the attached cord. Box has one end flap with artwork that has come off, but its still there. Box isn't great, but the best one I've ever owned.

4 switch woodgrain VCS. Box and system only. Switch to go between Color or Black/white TV is broken off, stuck on color TV anyway. Box is pretty bad, missing all flaps on one end. The artwork on the front is pretty solid, but just about every other surface has noticeable damage, might look good on a shelf if you take the time to display it just right.

TI-99/4A. Box is really bad. It keeps everything together and will sit on a shelf, but that's about it. Has holes poked through every key in the picture on the front of the box, corners are all torn or crushed. Does have two joysticks and two RF boxes though. Has the power cord.

Intellivision. Has RF switch and cord. Power cord is attached. Box is decent, has a lot of wear on edges, a hole punched in the back and tape damage.

Intellivision. Has RF cord and attached power cord, nothing else. Box is a little better than the last one, but still tape damage on the back and worn edges.

Another Intellivision. This is the Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack bundle, so the box is a bit bigger than the last two. Box is missing the flaps on one end and has a pretty good bow to it as a result. Otherwise its in pretty good shape, not as much damage to edges as the others.

Commodore VIC-20. Really nice VIC-20, I went through at least half a dozen of these in the day and this was the best of the best by far. If you're looking for a VIC-20, you can't go wrong with this one. Has all the cords, all the paperwork and inner packaging. The 5 games pictured, Jungle Hunt, Moon Patrol, Raid on Fort Knox, Dig Dug, and S'argon II Chess. Plus two copied ones on Cassette. Box is in excellent shape, its not perfect, has some shelf wear on the edges, but still pretty great for the age.

Atari Video Pinball Pong system. Box is in really good shape, has some permanent marker writing on the front, and the normal shelf wear on the edges. But the issue is that the system did not work last time I used it. It was working and then it just stopped from what I remember. I seem to remember thinking it was the AC adapter (its similar to, but different from the VCS) but it could be something internal. Otherwise, its in nice shape.

Sega Genesis, Sonic bundle. Box is pretty rough, the entire bottom flap is covered in duct tape and the top flap has damage from duct tape being torn off. It has the paperwork, hookups, and controller. The Sonic game is CIB. There is the inner cardboard tray that holds the system, but no other packaging.

College Football's National Championship II Genesis 2 bundle. Really nice shape, minimal shelf wear, no real major damage.

Sonic 2 Genesis 2 bundle. Box is pretty beat up, it was opened on a wrong edge so it doesn't stay closed like its supposed to, I suppose it could be reglued though. One corner is crushed pretty good. Shelf wear is a little worse than average I'd say. Looks like all the inner packaging is there though, the Sonic 2 is CIB.

Model 5501 PS1. Doesn't have any of the inner packaging, box is in pretty bad shape for the age. Has "IAN" written across the front in 2 inch letters.

Model 7501 PS1. Really nice shape PS1, if you're looking for a complete one, its hard to go wrong with this one. Not really any damage to the box, not even much shelf wear. Has all the inner packing materials including bag for power cord and the manual looks to have never been out of the bag as the tape is still on it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:05:04 PM by NES_Rules » Logged

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »

Man, I would've taken the Genesis 3 if it weren't for that tear. Cry

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 03:49:40 PM »

Man, I would've taken the Genesis 3 if it weren't for that tear. Cry
I can put some duct tape on it...

ae.tc
Technician
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 04:02:39 PM »

-how much for Gen2 $$

• Sega Mega-Tech • SNK MVS • Sega Naomi 2 • Kaneko AX • Taito F3 ••
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 04:41:15 AM »

Pm'd good sir

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 07:43:30 PM »

-how much for Gen2 $$
Do you want any specific bundle? I have that Lion King bundle, and a College Football's National Championship II bundle and a Sonic 2 bundle that are in more complete condition and aren't listed yet. I should also have a loose set or two.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

I'm listing stuff on the local craigslist and someone is interested in a bulk deal, so if there's something specific you want, let me know before I put it all in that deal.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 08:57:44 PM »

Does the College bundle come with the seat cushion?

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 09:00:18 PM »

Anyone want an old Atari VCS I forgot I had, its really heavy and has these weirdly rounded corners that aren't as angular as most 6 switch systems.

Does the College bundle come with the seat cushion?
No, but there was a CIB NHL 97 in there you could sit on that may act as some kind of cushion.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »

I've been slowly adding stuff to ebay, CHECK THEM OUT.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 03:10:19 PM »

I've hit a bit of an impasse as of late, I can't find shipping boxes for most of these systems, so I'm only able to sell the smaller stuff and the occasional system for now.
Check out my GameGavel listings for stuff that is ready to go now. If you win something let me know and I'll give you a discount for being an RFGen member!

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 09:41:26 PM »

Just came across 3 boxes of empty CD cases I had been saving for PS1 games. One box is all clear, perfect for replacement cases. The second has some all clear cases but most have the black backside, and one box that still has the CD artwork so its a mix. They're in USPS large flat rate boxes to give an idea on quantity.
Anyone want them?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length