RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:16:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342447 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #540 on: July 13, 2016, 09:18:05 AM »

zag - gotta get that Pokemon Go  for the exercise Wink

If they make a Skylanders version, I just might consider it... or not. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I've started to grow weary of the franchise. I guess the honeymoon phase had to end some time. Only took me a little under five years...
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #541 on: July 13, 2016, 08:01:02 PM »

In 40 years my family will come to me for stories on what it was like to grow up without a constant internet connection.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #542 on: July 13, 2016, 10:27:14 PM »

Android is so easy to transition to.... I might pull the sim out if my wp10 and pop it into one of the ghetto Samsung Galaxy phones I got when I upgraded my plan to activate my son's phone.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #543 on: July 13, 2016, 10:29:50 PM »

If they make a Skylanders version, I just might consider it... or not. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I've started to grow weary of the franchise. I guess the honeymoon phase had to end some time. Only took me a little under five years...

Perfect time to check out the series that started it all. I'm willing to bet quite a few of the places you have mentioned hiking will be or have Pokemon check in spots on them Wink

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #544 on: July 14, 2016, 12:47:02 AM »

Perfect time to check out the series that started it all. I'm willing to bet quite a few of the places you have mentioned hiking will be or have Pokemon check in spots on them Wink

With my luck, I'll find nothing but poison types...
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #545 on: July 14, 2016, 09:17:03 AM »

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #546 on: July 14, 2016, 09:29:07 AM »

I now have a retail version of Windows 10 Home installed instead of an old preview build. Now I know it won't expire tomorrow. Cheesy
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #547 on: July 14, 2016, 09:30:08 AM »

http://metro.co.uk/2016/0...holocaust-museum-6002503/

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #548 on: July 22, 2016, 02:39:14 AM »

I think I might be thrifting a bit too much; at just about every Goodwill or Savers I've hit over the last two weeks, I've either been asked by customers if I work there, or if I can direct them to a certain department. Thanks to my familiarity with the layout of every local thrift store, I can often help them with the latter inquiry... and usually do.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2016, 12:01:42 AM »

More people need to think like Werner Herzog who i know next to nothing about. (Yes i have been called uncultured swine on more than one occasion.)

"Sure, and the question — is this technology good or bad? — is an incompetent question. It's humans who are good or bad. Technology doesn't have any qualities, it has technical qualities, yes. The internet is fast; the internet has many ramifications worldwide, and so you can quantify certain things, but you cannot endow it with qualities like good or bad."

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #550 on: August 03, 2016, 06:24:18 AM »

Work has gotten so unbearable and toxic that I am now getting stress headaches from the horrible environment.  I don't even want to play video games, it's that bad.  I don't want to get you guys involved with details but I just wanted to write something out and vent in the hopes that this may help.  Man, I hate that place.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #551 on: August 06, 2016, 12:23:56 PM »

mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #552 on: August 06, 2016, 12:29:45 PM »

The shrimp is back!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #553 on: August 06, 2016, 03:15:18 PM »

Wait, wait, hold the phone...

...since when did Alabama join the UK? Did they do a reverse-Brexit (Brenter?) vote or something?
mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #554 on: August 14, 2016, 09:21:50 AM »

(Moved to new thread)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:00:50 AM by mumboking » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length