RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:35:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342488 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #660 on: July 01, 2017, 06:44:40 PM »

HAPPY MIDDLE-AGED YEAR!!!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #661 on: July 02, 2017, 07:29:27 AM »

Happy birthday, dude!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #662 on: July 02, 2017, 05:27:46 PM »

Happy birthday, dude!

That was over three months ago, dork nut.

Eh, better late than never I guess.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #663 on: July 14, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »

Happy birthday, dude!

Sad

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #664 on: July 22, 2017, 04:43:02 AM »

This can be covered with a happy future and past birthday to everyone everywhere! :-)

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #665 on: July 22, 2017, 08:47:49 AM »

Happy birthday, dude!

Sad

Oh, come on dude!  It's not that bad.  Granted, you are a few months ahead of me, but I plan on my 40th to be sitting around for the entirety of the day, in as little clothing as I (and my family) can bear, and playing a ton of video games.  And eating a lot of Lebanese food.  Until then, I'm going to start planning out what games I intend to play, and what to play them on.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #666 on: July 26, 2017, 01:47:00 AM »

Hey now,

Happy birthday, dude!

Sad

Oh, come on dude!  It's not that bad.  Granted, you are a few months ahead of me, but I plan on my 40th to be sitting around for the entirety of the day, in as little clothing as I (and my family) can bear, and playing a ton of video games.  And eating a lot of Lebanese food.  Until then, I'm going to start planning out what games I intend to play, and what to play them on.

Methinks you all didn't quite get what I was actually celebrating... which is understandable, seeing as how I didn't explain it. You see, since July 1st is the first day of the second half of the year, I celebrate the day as "Happy Middle-Aged Year!" 'Cuz, you know, it's the year's mid-point. And yes, I actually do say "Happy Middle Aged Year!" on that day to just about anyone, especially my coworkers. You know, just to enjoy the quizzical expressions they give me, their minds trying to figure out just what the hell I'm talking about. It's things like this that have made me the King of Mind-F*cks at the old salt mine. And I rule with an iron fist, lemme tell ya.

In related news: in recent years, I've been proclaiming "Happy Old Year!" on December 31st, 'cuz I don't think it's appropriate to celebrate the new year until it's actually the new year. And if you buy that explanation... um, what the hell is wrong with you?

'Scuse.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #667 on: August 21, 2017, 10:34:47 AM »

The eclipse is set to start a few hours from now in my neck of the woods...

...and the skies are currently overcast. Sadly, it doesn't look like it'll burn off in time.    Sad
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #668 on: August 21, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »

...and the skies are currently overcast. Sadly, it doesn't look like it'll burn off in time.    Sad

Oddly enough that allowed me to see the eclipse.  It's pretty overcast in Metro D as well, but just enough to block out the right amount of light.

- Han Solo
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #669 on: August 21, 2017, 01:55:10 PM »

Hey now,

Happy birthday, dude!

Sad

Oh, come on dude!  It's not that bad.  Granted, you are a few months ahead of me, but I plan on my 40th to be sitting around for the entirety of the day, in as little clothing as I (and my family) can bear, and playing a ton of video games.  And eating a lot of Lebanese food.  Until then, I'm going to start planning out what games I intend to play, and what to play them on.

Methinks you all didn't quite get what I was actually celebrating... which is understandable, seeing as how I didn't explain it. You see, since July 1st is the first day of the second half of the year, I celebrate the day as "Happy Middle-Aged Year!" 'Cuz, you know, it's the year's mid-point. And yes, I actually do say "Happy Middle Aged Year!" on that day to just about anyone, especially my coworkers. You know, just to enjoy the quizzical expressions they give me, their minds trying to figure out just what the hell I'm talking about. It's things like this that have made me the King of Mind-F*cks at the old salt mine. And I rule with an iron fist, lemme tell ya.

In related news: in recent years, I've been proclaiming "Happy Old Year!" on December 31st, 'cuz I don't think it's appropriate to celebrate the new year until it's actually the new year. And if you buy that explanation... um, what the hell is wrong with you?

'Scuse.

Okay, but wouldn't it be "Happy Mid-year" then?  Or, so it could be sufficiently Zag-like you could say, "Happy Mid-year Year."

- Han Solo
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #670 on: August 21, 2017, 10:56:47 PM »

Hey now,

...and the skies are currently overcast. Sadly, it doesn't look like it'll burn off in time.    Sad

Oddly enough that allowed me to see the eclipse.  It's pretty overcast in Metro D as well, but just enough to block out the right amount of light.

Fortunately, the overcast burned off right before the fun started. I even managed to get a decent view of the proceedings with the help of a folded-over DVD:

Hey now,

Happy birthday, dude!

Sad

'Scuse.

Okay, but wouldn't it be "Happy Mid-year" then?  Or, so it could be sufficiently Zag-like you could say, "Happy Mid-year Year."

I WILL BE THE JUDGE OF WHAT IS "SUFFICIENTLY ZAG-LIKE," THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I came up with "Happy Middle-Aged Year" as something to mess with the minds of friends, family, and coworkers for my own sick amusement. Nothing like head games and mind-f*ckery to put a big ol' grin on my face, lemme tell ya.

BTW I envision "Happy Middle-Aged Year!" as the literal middleman between the classic symbols of the Old and New Years... namely, these guys:

...'Late
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #671 on: August 31, 2017, 02:40:51 PM »

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats