RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:54:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342468 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #765 on: April 27, 2019, 01:52:01 AM »

Guys! Ya gotta check this out! Nintendo is releasing an amazing redux of one of their greatest all-time classics for the Switch and the 3DS later this year! Not merely a half-assed retooled port, this bad boy has been completely reimagined and rebuilt from the ground up! It's sure to get a lot of attention-- no, ALL the attention-- at this year's E3 whatchamacallit! As you may of already guessed, obviously I'm talking about... SUPRA MAYRO 64!!!

Hot damn, I can't wait to pick this up when it comes out on November 31st!
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #766 on: April 30, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »

Guys! Ya gotta check this out! Nintendo is releasing an amazing redux of one of their greatest all-time classics for the Switch and the 3DS later this year! Not merely a half-assed retooled port, this bad boy has been completely reimagined and rebuilt from the ground up! It's sure to get a lot of attention-- no, ALL the attention-- at this year's E3 whatchamacallit! As you may of already guessed, obviously I'm talking about... SUPRA MAYRO 64!!!

Hot damn, I can't wait to pick this up when it comes out on November 31st!
Preorder this and if all our dreams come true we will also have Sonic The Hedgehog : The Movie Game. 

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #767 on: May 01, 2019, 06:48:39 PM »

I came across this book at work the other day and thought of a particular RFGen member  Cool

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #768 on: May 09, 2019, 11:39:49 PM »

Hey guys, check out these f*ckin' bears I found at the local Goodwill this morning:

I also discovered this awesome device:

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #769 on: June 30, 2019, 12:52:32 PM »

^^^instead of LGR thrifts you can do one on wired stuff.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #770 on: July 01, 2019, 06:58:56 PM »

Hey now,

^^^instead of LGR thrifts you can do one on wired stuff.

Wired stuff? Like electronics? We already have a dedicated thread for that, which I started myself nearly five years ago:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=14483.0

ANYway, take a gander at the most amazing thrift find EVAR:

You're looking at me firmly gripping nine stiff, solid inches of Cock Brand bar soap. It was a real bargain at $2.99; that's less than $0.35 per inch of Cock Brand! Or around $0.13 per centimeter for all you metric fetishists out there.

All right, that's enough innuendo for now...
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #771 on: July 19, 2019, 07:13:37 AM »

Job is getting worse.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #772 on: July 31, 2019, 09:05:35 PM »

Job is getting worse.
I feel this. Hang in there.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #773 on: August 04, 2019, 06:56:34 PM »

Job is getting worse.
Shaggy we need to come up with a job for both of us... are you good at modding or repairing electronics.  I think  we could do that together.  I kinda dislike my work also

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #774 on: August 08, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »

So I collected all the mt dew state labels.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #775 on: August 08, 2019, 08:52:07 PM »

Job is getting worse.
Shaggy we need to come up with a job for both of us... are you good at modding or repairing electronics.  I think  we could do that together.  I kinda dislike my work also

I would say somewhat.  Practice makes perfect!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #776 on: December 11, 2019, 11:01:06 AM »

Hey guys,

I know that I rarely post as it is, but the past month has been pretty terrible. I waited for some time before sharing this here, but feel it is important to talk about still.

My wife's mom committed suicide sometime the night of November 18th/early morning November 19th. I don't want to get in to details about the situation, but I want to remind everyone here that we are here for you. I say we because I feel that we really are a very close community here. My father-in-law was talking about how you don't realize how many people are there to support you.

When I was discussing this with other staff when it happened, everyone was incredibly supportive and made themselves available to me if I needed anything.

I want to offer the same to you. While I don't want to put my personal cell number on the public web, if you want to talk about anything or just want to have my number to reach out in the future, please send me a PM along with your number so I know who is trying to contact me.

While this instance affected my family, this community in particular has been touched by suicide in the past and it is a very tough way to lose someone. Even if you don't reach out to me, if you are considering anything, please talk to someone.

In the US, the National Suicide Hotline number is: 1-800-273-8255

If you are elsewhere in the world, you should be able to find your numbers here: https://ibpf.org/resource...national-suicide-hotlines

Thanks for reading.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #777 on: December 26, 2019, 08:26:00 AM »

Happy holidays everyone!!! Smiley
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats