RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:26:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Super Mario Furniture. Official Seal from 1990 brand new 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Super Mario Furniture. Official Seal from 1990 brand new  (Read 6080 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 09:25:27 PM »

My heart rate jumped up a bit when I saw the pics. Nostalgia overcoming...nice snags!

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 09:47:01 PM »

How tall is the bench seat.  My son would FLIP OUT over this. LOL

Also how long did you run this auction.  I see it already says 1 day left.  I think you might have sold yourself short by not running this at least 7 days.  Good Luck though, I can't wait to see what it goes for.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:52:49 PM by cverz2 » Logged
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 12:34:32 AM »

I messed up on the bench auction and did 5 days and $15 shipping. Should have been 7 and free shipping. Blast.

I check shipping to NJ and CA with fedex.
Bench was $12-$22
Toad headboard was $18-$28

So not bad at all.
There are a lot of watchers so hopefully it ends well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 12:36:31 AM »

The turtle bench seat is 15" tall and seating room of 14&1/2" wide.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 08:50:56 AM »

Lol ok made my ebay in Highschool. My fav band is MxPx. They have a song called chickmagent. I didn't feel like starting over on eBay sooooo ha.

They were $10 for each. I got the whole lot for $106 with tax. 6 7 headboards and 4 turtle benches.

I did post it over on nintnedoage. Under what it's worth. Got three message from people interested.  Plus a few from Facebook game groups I'm on. Waiting to see how the auctions go. I don't want to say ok $50 when they are worth $100.  I never seen them before and we might not see them again.

I'm not greedy by all means. I just want to also make sure they go to good homes. At least some with kids ha.

Ah, Chick Magnet. Good song. I was a big MxPx fan back in my high school days as well. At least your ebay name is better than my first AOL screen name/email...it was...wait for it....longshorts...because I had on a pair of longshorts and couldn't think of anything else. You're welcome for the cool story bro so early this morning.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 10:20:12 AM »

My fav band is MxPx.
I was a big MxPx fan back in my high school days as well.
I've only heard of them because "Heard That Sound" is in Burnout Revenge... Never played any other of their songs though.
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 11:00:37 AM »

My fav band is MxPx.
I was a big MxPx fan back in my high school days as well.
I've only heard of them because "Heard That Sound" is in Burnout Revenge... Never played any other of their songs though.

Very teenage angsty punk rock with religious undertones. The "Teenage Politics" album was my favorite.
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 10:10:21 PM »

They also put out a great Christmas CD

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »

Lol ok made my ebay in Highschool. My fav band is MxPx. They have a song called chickmagent. I didn't feel like starting over on eBay sooooo ha.

They were $10 for each. I got the whole lot for $106 with tax. 6 7 headboards and 4 turtle benches.

I did post it over on nintnedoage. Under what it's worth. Got three message from people interested.  Plus a few from Facebook game groups I'm on. Waiting to see how the auctions go. I don't want to say ok $50 when they are worth $100.  I never seen them before and we might not see them again.

I'm not greedy by all means. I just want to also make sure they go to good homes. At least some with kids ha.

Damn, made your money back already.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 09:20:21 AM »

Yeah I sold one each to the same guy on eBay. They went for s little less than expected. I think cause it's such a unusual item the auction option didn't work in its favor. Since not a lot of people are searching for Mario furniture. I re listed one bed frame at a buy it now/ make a offer. This way if someone stumbles across it

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length