RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:44:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Retro Playthrough - February 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Retro Playthrough - February 2015  (Read 59971 times)
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2015, 10:07:23 AM »

Good luck. The good thing about Zelda (and other savable games) is that you can play for 15 minutes, accomplish something, and save.
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2015, 10:35:52 AM »

Good luck. The good thing about Zelda (and other savable games) is that you can play for 15 minutes, accomplish something, and save.

Not me!  Since this kind of dungeon exploration has never been my forte, it usually takes me a lot longer than 15 minutes to accomplish anything Tongue

In all seriousness, though, having the Wii U Restore Point feature has helped a lot, especially when I've made major boneheaded mistakes and can quickly restore to the beginning of the dungeon with full health, instead of "Save and Continue" where it starts me at a checkpoint with half health.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »

Yes that can be a good option for someone who's not familiar with the series or like you said has trouble with certain task. If you use all your magic up it may be hard to find refills. Hitting the restore you can gain all your magic back and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length