RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:56:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode #10 - RF Generation Playcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Episode #10 - RF Generation Playcast  (Read 7541 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: February 03, 2015, 09:01:16 AM »

Episode #10 drops at midnight!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:33:32 PM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 03:49:20 PM »

won't be long until the first anniversary episode, think you guys will do anything special for it?
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 05:33:56 PM »

won't be long until the first anniversary episode, think you guys will do anything special for it?

I think it's something we may have to consider.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 09:18:38 AM »

This was a fun episode to make. I think Duke was awesome during the Kid Icarus chat and having all four of us discussing 50 Cent was a great experience.

I think this episode has the best music. Wink

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 09:20:49 AM »

I'm about a half hour in. I'm sincerely sad that I missed an opportunity to be on the air with Chris, but on the other hand I had no interest in this game and I'm happier having not played it.   

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 10:14:05 AM »

I'm sure we'll get another chance to do something with Duke or the Collectorcast crew in the future.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 10:19:23 AM »

I'm about a half hour in. I'm sincerely sad that I missed an opportunity to be on the air with Chris, but on the other hand I had no interest in this game and I'm happier having not played it.   

Yeah, I could see lots of frustration on your part if you played it. Though that would have been mildly entertaining for me. Tongue

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 12:25:58 PM »

Listened to the first half at work last night. Skipped the second part because, and I quote:

I had no interest in this game and I'm happier having not played it.   

Enjoyed the Icarus discussion, although I gotta correct SB. I am pretty sure he said Disposed was the only one that got the best ending.

And I totally understand Duke's love for Japanese games. Got a Famicom Disk System coming in the mail!

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »

Listened to the first half at work last night. Skipped the second part because, and I quote:

I had no interest in this game and I'm happier having not played it.   

I'm still listening to the show because it's awesome.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 12:36:06 PM »

I dunno Mike, I don't see any angels flying around or the statues. Looks like I'm still right and you missed something. Tongue

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 08:28:48 PM »

I had a lot of fun sitting in on this one. If you ever want to drag me on again, you'll need to do more Nintender tapes.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »

Speak up more Disposed Hero! You were intelligent, articulate and amusing so don't let Duke hog all the air time Wink

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »

Haha, thanks!  All this podcasting stuff is pretty new to me and outside of my element, so I'm still trying to adjust and get totally comfortable with it.  Still, this episode was a huge improvement for me personally over the couple that I guested on a while back, so I'm definitely getting better.  Smiley

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 11:07:41 AM »

I dunno Mike, I don't see any angels flying around or the statues. Looks like I'm still right and you missed something. Tongue

I hope you are teasing me! lol . If you watch the video you posted, my pic would have been snapped at 1:37. Palutena only gives Pit a smooch on the best end.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:09:37 AM by EngineerMike » Logged

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 11:50:31 AM »

I hope you are teasing me! lol . If you watch the video you posted, my pic would have been snapped at 1:37. Palutena only gives Pit a smooch on the best end.

Yep, and it looks like the statues and angels come right after that, so that was my confusion. Congrats on your feat!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length