RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:59:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Print Catalog from the RF Database 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Print Catalog from the RF Database  (Read 888 times)
MrFrumble
N-Gage

Stats
« on: March 10, 2015, 01:27:09 PM »

I would like to have two printed catalogs of every NES and Genesis game. I would like to be able to "browse" all the games for a platform without having to use a computer or phone. What I'm imagining is having 8-12 games per page with the box art and some basic meta data (like name, publisher/developer, year, # players, genre). In the back, some indexes with a few different ways to reference the information.

Does anyone know if a product like this already exists? I haven't found anything in my searching. Digital Press has a guide that is out of print that is the closest I have found.

Right now it looks like I will have to create a local database based on RF Generation's database because it allows for some basic data exports and I should be able to download the cover art images by reconstructing a URL based on the id number for the game.

Any ideas or insights?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length