RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:16:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS/FT: 7800 Boxes & Instructions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS/FT: 7800 Boxes & Instructions  (Read 1341 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:48:17 AM »

I have some 7800 boxes most with instructions that I'm looking to trade or sell. Preference is to sell or trade entire lot, not split the lot up. No games. Titles include:

Ace of Aces
Asteroids
Centipede
Choplifter!
Crossbow (box only)
Dig Dug
Fight Night
Food Fight
Galaga
Joust
Ms. Pacman
One-on-One Basketball
Pole Position II
Robotron: 2084
Tower Toppler
Xevious

If interested, PM me and we can work something out in terms of price or trade. Condition of all boxes is good to above average. I will then be able to give you a better idea of condition and price if contacted. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:32:43 AM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 11:52:09 AM »

What are you looking for in trades?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 12:18:12 PM »

What are you looking for in trades?

My wishlist is updated, so pretty much anything there. Looking specifically for any CIB SMS games I do not own, and loose 2600, 5200, and 7800 titles I do not own. Also, G Darius (PSX) and Phantom Dust (XBox).  I figure around $55 value + shipping is fair for all of these boxes, so trade value should reflect.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »

Picked up a copy of Phantom Dust when Crabby was in town a while back. I'll see what else I might scrounge up, but you're collecting along the same lines I am. Wink

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 04:10:38 PM »

Picked up a copy of Phantom Dust when Crabby was in town a while back. I'll see what else I might scrounge up, but you're collecting along the same lines I am. Wink

Great minds think alike.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 06:33:05 AM »

Updated. Found 2 more boxes and manuals.

FibroFreak
CD-i
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »

I'm interested. Cml

Please check out my available trade list here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...k78/tab/AllAvailable.html

And please tell me if you have anything I want here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...reak78/tab/AllWanted.html
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »