RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:20:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB: Odyssey 2 duplicate carts for Home-brew production - Please read! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Odyssey 2 duplicate carts for Home-brew production - Please read!  (Read 640 times)
ScottyDont00
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:46:09 PM »

I am posting this on behalf of an acquaintance.

Any one who has been collecting Odyssey 2 games for awhile or maybe just has the system or games lying around please consider selling or donating any common duplicate carts or common carts you no longer have interest in playing to the awesome cause that is the home-brew scene.

The Home-brew scene for the O2 is alive, kicking, and relatively affordable if you avoid trying to buy them on eBay!

It can stay that way with your help.

Instead of trying to sell you cart only copy of football or speed way please consider contacting:Tim Duarte <timdu@hotmail.com>

Please include "O2 carts for Home-brew production" in the subject and mention that you saw the post by Scott on this website/forum.

If you have any loose duplicate carts or unused common carts you are willing to part with he will pay $1 per cart plus the total cost of shipping any carts you send.

I have sent the first few duplicate carts for just the cost of shipping and will continue to do so to keep the price of the home-brews at the current level of $25 plus shipping.

Tim Duarte is one the editors and founders of the 2600connection.com. They have some awesome stuff on their site that you should check out. Home-brews for other systems as well.

Thanks for your time and please check out his site and some of the great news, history, home-brew games, and items for sale. 

Side note(joking but not really): If you are thinking about sending a duplicate copy of Demon Attack, Atlantis, or Power Lords please just message me directly as I will pay $2 per cart and the shipping!  Wink

We're all victims of our gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours. - Walter Bishop
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 10:29:37 PM »

If only it were 2600 - I've donated 60 carts in the past, and have another 60 that are non-working for shells. No extra O2 - sorry.

ScottyDont00
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 06:02:43 AM »

S
If only it were 2600 - I've donated 60 carts in the past, and have another 60 that are non-working for shells. No extra O2 - sorry.

Please message Tim as I believe they will take 2600 as well. I am only collecting Odyssey so I am not 100% sure but they do sell 2600/7800 home-brews. Just change the message to 2600 carts instead of 02 to inquire.

We're all victims of our gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours. - Walter Bishop
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length