RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:48:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Teremei's list of USA games for sale, OR TRADE. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Teremei's list of USA games for sale, OR TRADE.  (Read 747 times)
Teremei
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: April 01, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »

Hi all.  Let me first introduce myself since I am new here.  I am a collector like you all.  I started gaming when I was little and we visited my Grandparents.  My Grandfather had an Intellivision, and that's how I go introduced to gaming.  Around 2001 I started collecting Intellivision games on Ebay.  I was really picky, the game either had to be sealed or look like it was brand new off the shelf.  I collected near 60 games over the years.  All in perfect shape.  I still have them this day.  Over the years I found out how to buy and sell on Ebay.  And during that time I sold a few collections.  I will always regret it and now I recollecting again.  I had N64, SNES, Genesis, PSX, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, and Xbox 360.

I have a pretty moderately large collection today.  Several years ago though, due to getting addicted to World of Warcraft, and a few months of slipping performance.  I lost my privilege to sell on both Ebay and Amazon.  To be banned from selling for life, it seems, with no change to explain or plead a second chance.  So anyway, I hope I can use some of my old stock, to sell here, or preferably, trade.  I can still buy on Ebay, but it irks me every time I do as I ask myself why should I give them business?  I will be listing things that are not only from old stock, but also games in my collection that maybe I want to trade off for other games.

If you have any reservations from buying or trading from me, I understand.  But let me show you my banned, and also current profile on Ebay.
lost - http://feedback.ebay.com/...nics&ftab=AllFeedback
current buyer - http://feedback.ebay.com/...rown&ftab=AllFeedback

as well as my current seller on a site called ebid that gets horrid sell through
http://us.ebid.net/feedback/WyserElectronics

You can send me a message at my current ebay or current ebid if you wish, just to check if it's me.  Any way, I have tons to list but let me start slow.  It might be easier just to list everything on Ebid and then just link the store here, as it would probably be easier to browse and look through the pictures.  I want to make sure that is ok and ask if it's preferred.  I just want you to know anything in that store is up for TRADE too.

3DS
Code of Princess w/soundtrack
Resident Evil Revelations mispelled spine with lenticular 3DS case
Solatorobo w/soundtrack

OTHER RETRO SYSTEMS
Donkey Konga 2 with bongos (open box but sealed unused game and everything)
Timetalkers Dreamcast
Lufia Ruins of Lore GBA
Neptunia Mark V big lunchbox LE PS3

I have tons more to list, but I want to see if I can get interest.  Please understand, after not being able to sell on the big 2 for like 6+ years.  I'm not very motivated to take tons of pictures and inventory.  If you see something in my store you want to buy or trade, please let me know.  Here is my want list.  I seek complete games that are in collector condition, near mint.  Very Good + might be acceptable.  I would want to see a picture of the game before trading since I supply pictures myself.

----------------
WANT LIST
----------------

PS2
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy XII
Time Crisis 2
Time Crisis 3
Crisis Zone
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Dino Stalker
Flatout 2
Grandia 2
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Growlanser
ICO
Jak and Dexter The Precursor Legacy
King's Field Ancient City
Kingdom Hearts
Kessen
Legaia 2
Max Payne
MX 2002 Ricky Carmichael
Rogue Galaxy
Shadow of the Colossus
Splashdown Rides Gone Wild
SSX Tricky
Star Wars Battlefront
Suikoden III
Summoner
Valkyrie Profile 2
Wild Arms 3
Wizardry Tale of the Forsaken Land

GAMECUBE
Skies of Arcadia
Fire Emblem
Eternal Darkness
Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life
Mario Tennis
Pikmin
Crazy Taxi
Wave Race
Metroid
Beyond Good and Evil
Monkey Ball
Evolution Worlds
Baten Kaitos origins
Sonic Adventure
Soul Calibur II
WarioWare
Dragon's Lair
Timeslitters
The Third Age

X360
Rainbow Six Vegas
Viva Pinata
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Dead or Alive Xtreme

N64

Ogre Battle 64 - $110
Conker
Banjo Kazooie
Aidyn Chronicles - $50
Pilotwings
Super Mario 64
Excitebike
Mystical Ninja
Mario Kart 64
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Goldeneye - $40
Hercules
Quest 64
Snowboard Kids
Supercross 2000
Star Wars Racer
Turok
WWF No Mercy
007 World is not Enough
Zelda
Shadowgate

SATURN
Mortal Kombat Trilogy - 65
Dark Savior - 40-50
Legend of Oasis 40-50
Dragon Force 100-130
Magic Knight Rayearth 150-180
Albert Odyssey 90-120
Shining Force III 90-120
Guardian Heroes - 60-90
Shining Wisdom - 70-90
Die Hard Arcade - 30-50
Panzer Dragoon Saga - 300
Nights into Dreams - 50
Lunacy - 70
Enemy Zero - 40
Hydlide -  25
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 08:52:06 PM »

Welcome Teremei. I'm not sure if April Fools Day is perhaps the best day to get started on this, but if you stick with posting in the forums people will take a look. Enjoy your stay at RFG.

Teremei
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 10:13:07 PM »

Thanks a lot.  Good to be here, I hope to get my entire personal collection listed here and join the collection chat also.  I will over the next week or so get to taking pictures of all my games for sale.  What do you think of the idea of just linking to my ebid store front (it's organized in catagories of sony, nintendo, sega, and other) and then just cleaning up the first post and making note that EVERYTHING is available for trade also?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length