RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:04:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Are messages on the site not working? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Are messages on the site not working?  (Read 2897 times)
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« on: June 04, 2015, 09:33:47 AM »

First off, I hope this was the right part of the forum to post this. If not, feel free to move it. Second, is anyone else having trouble with messages? While I've only sent 2 or 3 in the past month, only one has been replied to. Is something wrong with them, or is it just me?

Also, I feel I should note, when I DO receive a message, my Gmail either doesn't tell me, or it ends up in my Spam Folder.

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:36:58 AM »

PM sent.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 09:40:47 AM »

Thanks for testing it. I got it. I guess people are just super busy right now. Tongue

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 02:16:11 PM »

My bad. I'll respond back to you Redd. I've been kinda hands-off lately.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »

Also, Redd, you may need to mark those emails that you received in your spam folder as not spam. If you do so, it should begin delivering all of them to your inbox.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 07:35:36 AM »

I hate to bring up this subject again, but is it by chance common for people to see messages in they're RF Gen Inbox on the site, and then just reply to them later, or are messages messed up at this time? It's likely just me being impatient, as time-management is messed up in my head right now due to being off some medicine I normally take. That said, even though only a day passes, it often feels like a week to me since I ran out of this medicine. But I digress. Is there an issue on the site currently?

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 10:35:07 AM »

I hate to bring up this subject again, but is it by chance common for people to see messages in they're RF Gen Inbox on the site, and then just reply to them later, or are messages messed up at this time? It's likely just me being impatient, as time-management is messed up in my head right now due to being off some medicine I normally take. That said, even though only a day passes, it often feels like a week to me since I ran out of this medicine. But I digress. Is there an issue on the site currently?

I think it may you being impatient.  I got your message, just haven't written back yet. Smiley

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 04:41:00 PM »

I'm not aware of any issues with email/PMs since we cleared up the email issue a few months back, though thread notify does screw up sometimes.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 06:15:12 AM »

I guess it ultimately was me being impatient. I'm sorry, I was just off my medicine for a while, as I ran out, and couldn't get it refilled. It's all good now though. Smiley I still haven't received a reply from one person, but if I recall correctly, he's been busier than probably anyone else lately.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length