RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode 15 - RF Generation Playcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Episode 15 - RF Generation Playcast  (Read 11222 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: July 06, 2015, 06:00:52 AM »

It's here!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »

Hey, somebody got small scores in my playcast.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »

Hey, somebody got small scores in my playcast.

Sorry..............we were having fun.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 02:13:20 PM »

did someone say small scores?

someone should just make a third podcast dedicated entirely to small scores, that would be cool.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 05:54:31 PM »

someone should just make a third podcast dedicated entirely to small scores, that would be cool.

My name is Duke.Togo, and I endorse this message.

Wish we could still find the time to do it, but it just isn't there.

techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 01:30:18 AM »

My name is Duke.Togo, and I endorse this message.

Wish we could still find the time to do it, but it just isn't there.

i'd imagine it must be the most time consuming segment of the episodes that had it, i can't imagine it being easy to pick and choose out of the dozens of new pages of scores between episodes. not to mention thinking of things to say about all the scores too.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »

I wish the Small Scores came back. I'd raise my hand to volunteer but I'm so involved with these recordings.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 01:15:47 PM »

Hey you trolls! Get back on topic. Wink

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 09:00:01 PM »

So... Mega Man 2's a pretty good game. I like the umm... jumping.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 09:25:14 AM »

I really enjoyed listening to the Mass Effect segment.  I've tried to play the original ME two or three times over the years, but could never really get into it.  I have since played and loved both ME 2 & 3, so I've always wanted to go back and give the original another shot.  I wanted to join in the playthrough, but didn't really have time for such an involved game with all of the Mega Man shenanigans and some other things going on.  My knowledge of the original is pretty much limited to the interactive comic that was included with the PS3 version of ME 2.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »

I too enjoyed the ME discussion. You guys vibed really well together on the discussion and having never played it, I am excited to give it a go in the future.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 07:18:03 PM »

Awesome podcast, guys.  Both where enjoyable to listen to (who can hate the gentle southern twang of 'naner?) but I have to doff my hat to the Modern segment.  You guys spoke of Mass Effect with such passion that I really wanted to play it.  Of course that wore off a bit when I began pondering the alternate spelling, Mass Affect, but I still want to give it a go some day, even though the scale of the trilogy intimidates me.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 07:50:11 PM »

I really enjoyed the Mass Effect segment. Being a big fan of the series it's great to listen to people that share my passion. I'm surprised that Shawn likes ME1 the best, but they all have some great storylines.

techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 08:19:34 PM »

i was play-testing mass effect (i've got the trilogy set for PS3) to decide whether or not it should stay as i've never touched it before, though i had no doubt i would like it. the first 20 or 30 minutes looked awesome, i'm definitely excited to give the game a try someday.
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 08:50:38 AM »

I appreciate the kind words about the modern segment. It's no secret that I have a tiny little chip on my shoulder about the bias towards retro gaming here, and don't get me wrong, I understand it. This site is called RFGeneration, not HDMIGeneration. However I'm very happy to hear that our passionate discussion of Mass Effect was able to drum up some interest in the game. Thank you for listening.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length