RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:14:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode #16 - RF Generation Playcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Episode #16 - RF Generation Playcast  (Read 7338 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: August 03, 2015, 03:14:36 PM »

Ooooooohhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! It's comin' brother!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 07:54:05 PM »

Counting the days until the return of the Macho Man... http://www.machochurch.com/

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 08:00:55 PM »

Counting the days until the return of the Macho Man... http://www.machochurch.com/

Oh my goodness, how did you find that website?  That is sooooooooo funny!!! laugh

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 09:17:31 PM »

What do you mean find it? I go to worship service every Sunday. Dig it!

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 10:49:58 PM »

Nice, can't wait to hear how it turned out. I had a blast talking about Golden Axe for a couple hours

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

Nice, can't wait to hear how it turned out. I had a blast talking about Golden Axe for a couple hours

Yeah, it think it was one of the more fun casts we've had. Definitely a lot of chuckles.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 09:32:09 AM »

Yeah, I haven't heard the final product yet, but this may be my personal favorite episode that I've been a part of.  I thought both segments turned out great.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:34:57 PM »

Just got done listening to it, it turned out really good. I notice I was talking over people at times. I apologize for doing that. I would love to do it again, thanks again for having me.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 09:38:22 PM »

Just got done listening to it, it turned out really good. I notice I was talking over people at times. I apologize for doing that. I would love to do it again, thanks again for having me.

Ha! That always happens on group calls. We do it all the time, so no worries.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 12:43:06 PM »

As dumb as it sounds, I always thought Golden Axe was about the dwarf because he carried a golden axe.  My world fell apart when I played the Genesis version at a friends house and saw him with a not-golden axe.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 12:57:38 PM »

As dumb as it sounds, I always thought Golden Axe was about the dwarf because he carried a golden axe.  My world fell apart when I played the Genesis version at a friends house and saw him with a not-golden axe.

Yeah, there is kind of a mixed signal when it comes to the game in regards to the axe. Hell, Ax Battler doesn't even wield one......  The legend of the Golden Axe is in the story and one that continues throughout the series. It holds magic abilities (even an anti-aging ability) and the person who wields it, is supposedly the ruler of the land. And the damn thing is always getting stolen for that reason (i.e. a reason for a sequel).  It's sort of like Excalibur, but an ax.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 03:17:56 PM »

I thought 3 was very bland looking.  I did like being able to pick which way to go.1 and 2 are definitely better.

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

I wouldn't mind doing Home Alone.  Get some of them obscure NES games played that people have but never played.

SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 03:20:33 PM »

I wouldn't mind doing Home Alone.  Get some of them obscure NES games played that people have but never played.

Are you some kind of glutton for punishment?? ...... sicko

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 05:32:22 PM »

Are you some kind of glutton for punishment?? ...... sicko

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length