RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:05:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Interest in a Small Scores Podcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Interest in a Small Scores Podcast  (Read 6269 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 09:25:12 AM »

I would listen to a Small Scores podcast.  That just solidifies what a big nerd I am Tongue

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 09:13:58 PM »

I could probably be talked into listening to this.

Wink
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 10:40:16 PM »

Someone has to school these fools.

So, um... does this mean you're in? Pretty please? Come on, you know you wanna do it. Give in to the tasty temptation...

I'd consider guesting if they want me, but I want to let these guys do their thing. Besides, I have to find time to work playing more Y's into my schedule...

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 02:35:18 AM »

I'd listen to every second.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 06:03:27 AM »

Get a different mic, though.  It was very hard to hear you on the Golden Axe podcast.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 08:08:19 AM »

Get a different mic, though.  It was very hard to hear you on the Golden Axe podcast.

A good mic is essential. Duke, Floyd, I use the Blue Yeti and it is fantastic:  http://www.amazon.com/Blu...-1&keywords=blue+yeti

Yeah, there's a cost upfront, but if you are serious about podcasting, you're best to buy something nice instead of something cheap where you have to spend more money in the long run replacing and getting the sound you want. I've never used the Blue Snowball, but it seems to get good reviews and is half the price.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2015, 01:35:03 AM »

Get a different mic, though.  It was very hard to hear you on the Golden Axe podcast.

Definitely, My voice was very muffled

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 11:58:37 AM »

Definitely, My voice was very muffled

a better mic makes editing so much easier too, less areas with problems to fix.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 01:23:48 PM »

singlebanana, working on getting podcasts hosted somewhere for free. All of them...

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 02:53:38 PM »

I would LOVE to be on the podcast but I don't have the time and after listening to the other podcasts on here, I don't think I could flow as well as they do.  I'd be stumbling for words and screwing up facts and whatnot.  You guys do a great job!

SMS set complete!
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2015, 02:57:27 AM »

Hey everyone!

Quick update, we had some issues setting this up. Mostly due to my computer crapping out on me. Me and Nupoile are still wanting to do it. I just need to get my computer fixed and the project can move forward. Just wanted to let you all know, this isn't dead yet.

My computer dying is also been the lapse in my presence in the community lately. Its a little difficult using and navigating the site on my windows phone. I miss you all, and sorry about the delay.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »

Hey everyone!

Quick update, we had some issues setting this up. Mostly due to my computer crapping out on me. Me and Nupoile are still wanting to do it. I just need to get my computer fixed and the project can move forward. Just wanted to let you all know, this isn't dead yet.

My computer dying is also been the lapse in my presence in the community lately. Its a little difficult using and navigating the site on my windows phone. I miss you all, and sorry about the delay.

don't worry, there's no rush and it's better if you spend the time to do it right than trying to get it out too soon.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2015, 08:57:12 PM »

Glad to see you gents still working on this. Take your time, and it will come together.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2015, 12:27:55 PM »

That's great to hear.  I can't wait!

SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length