RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:25:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1310888 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #660 on: October 07, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »

You can see my small scores from RWX here: http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=15966.0. Three to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #661 on: October 07, 2015, 11:22:59 AM »

@TheBoss - can I just say that you suck? LOL. As a major shmup and vinyl fan, those are something I'd love to have in my collection.
I was lucky to bump into these but you made a great choice with the Streets of Rage vinyl Wink
Shinobi III is also out on vinyl now and Super Hang-On is coming around December!

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #662 on: October 07, 2015, 11:36:28 AM »

Found this in CEX for £25. It also came with the charger (not pictured)
Unfortunately, it's pink... but they're rather hard to find in the wild.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #663 on: October 07, 2015, 12:16:58 PM »

Found this in CEX for £25. It also came with the charger (not pictured)
Unfortunately, it's pink... but they're rather hard to find in the wild.

What's a CEX?  European handheld?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #664 on: October 07, 2015, 12:21:49 PM »

What's a CEX?  European handheld?
CEX: https://uk.webuy.com/
That pink console is a Game Boy micro (in case you didn't know.)
Waflznsyrup
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #665 on: October 07, 2015, 01:56:47 PM »

Finally managed to grab a GameCube (I'm very late to the party), but for more than i intended to pay. Not a total bust thought because it had all cords and came with 5 games* and 3 memory cards and a Nintendo Power guide for Pokemon: XD Gale of Darkness.

*Games:
Pokemon: Colosseum
Pokemon: XD Gale of Darkness
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Player's Choice)
Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice)
Pokemon Channel (Game Only)

Paid $40 for all.

that's actually an amazing deal, around here i wouldn't be able to find Windwaker alone for less than $40, and gamecube systems tend to start around $25 now.

i was gonna say the same thing. i payed @35 for my ngc but it did come with super mario strikers so i was hyped. payed $20 for my loz windwaker

PSN: WAFLZNSYRUP
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #666 on: October 07, 2015, 02:06:38 PM »

Hey now!

Here's an oddball thrift pickup for your viewing pleasure:

- Sealed Space Invaders keyring game, $1.49: basically a portable Space Invaders-themed Whack-a-Mole.

BTW if you're starting to worry 'bout me 'cuz I haven't posted any Skylanders Superchargers pickups lately: just be patient.

- 'Late
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #667 on: October 07, 2015, 05:11:59 PM »

@TheBoss - can I just say that you suck? LOL. As a major shmup and vinyl fan, those are something I'd love to have in my collection.
I was lucky to bump into these but you made a great choice with the Streets of Rage vinyl Wink
Shinobi III is also out on vinyl now and Super Hang-On is coming around December!

I already ordered my Shinobi III vinyl, and am on the fence about Super Hang-On.  I'll have to go back and play it, to see if the soundtrack is one I'll want to spin semi-frequently.

I got a package yesterday from Zag, a bunch of Game Boy and GBA stuff he's been collecting to ship to me.  Included was this ominous little parcel:

Needless to say, I was quite amused by the fact that he had gone to the trouble to do such a thing.  Kudos, Zag, for making me smile and giving your package that little extra something that made it fun to open!  Here's what was inside the whole thing:

Apparently, the 7 seals concealed a bootleg Metal Slug Advance cart, and an Ecks vs. Sever cart, which I suspect will either be surprisingly good, or horrifically bad.  I haven't read any reviews, so I'll go in totally blind on that one Smiley

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #668 on: October 07, 2015, 06:47:25 PM »

Finally managed to grab a GameCube (I'm very late to the party), but for more than i intended to pay. Not a total bust thought because it had all cords and came with 5 games* and 3 memory cards and a Nintendo Power guide for Pokemon: XD Gale of Darkness.

*Games:
Pokemon: Colosseum
Pokemon: XD Gale of Darkness
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Player's Choice)
Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice)
Pokemon Channel (Game Only)

Paid $40 for all.

that's actually an amazing deal, around here i wouldn't be able to find Windwaker alone for less than $40, and gamecube systems tend to start around $25 now.

i was gonna say the same thing. i payed @35 for my ngc but it did come with super mario strikers so i was hyped. payed $20 for my loz windwaker

It seems like GameCube is really gaining steam quickly.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #669 on: October 07, 2015, 10:21:19 PM »

My RWX Scores http://www.rfgeneration.c...15966.msg229604#msg229604

TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #670 on: October 08, 2015, 07:03:26 AM »

I already ordered my Shinobi III vinyl, and am on the fence about Super Hang-On.  I'll have to go back and play it, to see if the soundtrack is one I'll want to spin semi-frequently.
Outrun will also be out on vinyl later but interestingly that game has like 4 music tracks so I assume we are in for some extras.
Maybe some awesome S.S.T. Band arranged versions Cool

Outrun Splash Wave (Arranged) S.S.T. Band

Here is another great arrangement by “Daddy Mulk” from 1990 of The Ninja Warriors
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:14:38 AM by TheBoss » Logged

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #671 on: October 08, 2015, 09:25:44 AM »

Outrun will also be out on vinyl later but interestingly that game has like 4 music tracks so I assume we are in for some extras.
Maybe some awesome S.S.T. Band arranged versions Cool

Outrun Splash Wave (Arranged) S.S.T. Band

Here is another great arrangement by “Daddy Mulk” from 1990 of The Ninja Warriors

That would be cool, or if they included some Outrun 2 or 2006 stuff along with the originals, maybe some arranged versions or something like that.  Outrun is definitely a soundtrack I want to have.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #672 on: October 08, 2015, 10:10:36 AM »

How can a sealed Amiibo be pre-owned? None the less, I got this for 11 Dollars at GameStop today:

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #673 on: October 08, 2015, 10:36:15 AM »

I'll throw in my vote for Risky Ride from OutRun 2006:

How can a sealed Amiibo be pre-owned? None the less, I got this for 11 Dollars at GameStop today:

GameStop can't legitimately sell something as "New" that was traded in. They usually rip open anything New and mark it as "Pre-owned" if a customer trades it in, so I'm surprised you got it in the box.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #674 on: October 09, 2015, 07:44:21 AM »

Added my scores from down south to the RWX thread here:
http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=15966.0

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length