RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:38:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1310834 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1215 on: February 12, 2016, 07:10:39 AM »

NP mags are always awesome.  Space Ace is a good one, Redd.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1216 on: February 12, 2016, 10:07:22 PM »

Hey All! Time for me to get back to the threads more with some finds - today my brother spent some of his tax money on some goodies at Toysrus.  one of them of course being a LEGO Game and a LEGO will show a picture of that when it gets here (Not From Toysrus Though)...But here is his little score (Lots more to come soon...hopefully)

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
jansolee66
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1217 on: February 13, 2016, 04:31:52 AM »

Not a ton to show off from my last couple trips out, but I'm not a millionaire.

One of the stores I often shop at is currently trying to clear out old stock (read: sports titles), so they're giving away free sports games with every purchase over $20. I don't really target sports games but free is free. I was able to get the following 3 games:

The reason I was able to get those sports games is because I bought Truxton from that same store (I paid pretty much retail for it. I just really wanted it). The next week, I was able to pick up Thunder Spirits at about half the price I expected. Finding any SNES game that I want for less than $20 CDN these days feels like an accomplishment.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1218 on: February 13, 2016, 10:32:34 AM »

Just got home from a trip to Orlando. Stopped in at Gamers Inc to check out the store and grab a few items. Ended up leaving with these:

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #1219 on: February 13, 2016, 10:40:59 AM »

TRUXTON

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #1220 on: February 13, 2016, 11:19:01 AM »

Heroes VII CE

Spoiler (hover to show)
The EU CE comes with a Statue, 100 page Book, 2 Lithographs Prints, Game DVD, Soundtrack CD, Tarot Deck set and DLC.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:21:22 AM by TheBoss » Logged

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1221 on: February 13, 2016, 08:59:43 PM »

Hey all! Patience comes to those who wait! I have waited a while to start buying out a local store of his stock and this go around was all of his Playstation & GameCube Games.   I have a few more goodies from a few of our fellow members on here coming in the mail.  The rest of it my brother and I pulled what money we could to get all the goodies your about the see! Only thing missing is his New 3DS XL which he is currently playing Pokemon Y on.   SO without further ado here is everything from just today.  My brother is literally back in the game collecting game and I am on my way back in mostly.  Now that I am caught up on everything outside of video games. 

I will be adding quite a few of the GameCube Games to the collection and a bit of the Playstation Games - But I will be selling a stack of GameCube Games & quite a few of the Playstation games so keep an eye out in my sales thread.  There is going to be some other stuff posted as well.  IGNORE the price tags we got everything far less that the marked prices.

Also want to say thanks to Disposed Hero for the Purchases I have made with him including one not pictured at this time not a clue where the photo went...so stay tuned for that.   I want to thank Fokakis for somethings we did a trade with also not pictured at this time...I'd also like to thank Ikariniku for a few things as well also not pictured..AND Bickman2k as he sent me a few things and the final piece of the puzzle along with some more from Disposed Hero are on there way soon! So stay tuned for more!

And here is some other stuff my brother got from a co-worker and some stores while I have been working.  (sorry if I posted some of these before)

So I think that's it!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:28:04 PM by GamerNick » Logged

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1222 on: February 13, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »

GamerNick - what store did you buy out? Was it in the Omaha area?

Here are my Goodwill finds today:

My game store pickups:

And my sweet pawn shop take! The boxed PSP is CIB except for the PSN download card.

GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1223 on: February 13, 2016, 10:09:54 PM »

^It's a store in Council Bluffs. He's not closing or anything I just buy out his stock because it's been sitting for too long.  He's also focusing more into the new generations.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1224 on: February 14, 2016, 03:58:33 PM »

Picked up a few Valentines for all my fave folks:

Whoah, that's not very appropriate-- hold on a moment...

Ahhh, much better. ANYway, everybody have a happy V.D.!

Hey, wait a  minute...
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1225 on: February 14, 2016, 05:12:34 PM »

So, uh... I guess I owe you some things that I should just send your way anyways, right Nick? Cheesy
Extremely nice haul sir. The old C64/Atari boxes look awesome.

GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1226 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:10 PM »

So, uh... I guess I owe you some things that I should just send your way anyways, right Nick? Cheesy
Extremely nice haul sir. The old C64/Atari boxes look awesome.

Haha oh yes I almost forgot lol some Comic cards, coleco and o^2 hehe

He's got some more boxed c64 stuff might get some more. I think we might have the complet xonox set on c64

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1227 on: February 15, 2016, 08:28:25 AM »

Picked this up from Half price books.  $15 $12:

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1228 on: February 15, 2016, 02:56:49 PM »

Last week's finds:

SEGA Game Gear Carry pac
This was awesome to find. I think it's never been used! It even has the tag on it!

Shadow Dancer (Master System, No manual) and Champions (Amiga)

Someone's messed up the clips on the Shadow Dancer case. Sad

New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Loose), PS2 memory card and a GBA/DS game holder

This was what I found today:
Need for Speed Carbon (XBOX, Complete)

The disc looks near perfect. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:59:24 PM by mumboking » Logged
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1229 on: February 15, 2016, 10:42:11 PM »

I took these pictures so long ago, I don't remember too much about them price wise.

I ordered the Infinity toys almost 4 months from when I actually received them Best Buy.  Actually I only ordered Phineas, but for some reason they decided to send me Nick Fury as well.  Score, I guess.

I bought these from Toys R Us.  They had some buy 1 get 2 free sale on Skylanders, so I bit.

I got these from Walmart for some extremely low price.  Something like $2 for the DS games and under 7 for the Xbox games.

These were from Disc Replay.  The SNES games were all complete.

Hey, Gamestop stuff.  Dark Souls II was $20.  The Wii games were cheap.  That's all I got

And this is the thrift stuff.  Nothing that cool, but this Is the first time I've even seen an Interactive "game" in person.

I got this stuff from my sister in law in exchange for Super Paper Mario.  Pretty good deal considering I got Paper Mario for $3 from a thrift store.

And this is the stuff I got from Amazon.  There is one more thing I got from them, and I don't know.  Something just seems a bit off...

I'm thinking there's a small, oh so small chance that this might be a fake.  I don't know guys, it just seems so legit but I just have a nagging feeling that someone at Amazon doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.  I'm probably just being paranoid.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length