RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:37:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1317266 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3360 on: November 12, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »

Some things from this week. Wolfenstein II CE is on clearence at Gamestop for $25 and I had a $10 rewards certificate so got it for $15. The 2 GBA games are from Half Price Books. The big black box is Coheed and Cambria's new album. And DON'T sleep on Tetris Effect if you have a PS4. It's amazing!

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3361 on: November 16, 2018, 05:57:18 PM »

I don't pick up as much these days, but finally got a Wii game I've been after.

https://i.imgur.com/i1BtfU6.jpg
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 06:13:01 PM by Crabmaster2000 » Logged

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3362 on: November 17, 2018, 01:11:01 AM »

Walmart sent me this FREE even though I cancelled my order.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3363 on: November 17, 2018, 04:41:52 PM »

Haha WHOOPS

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3364 on: November 20, 2018, 08:55:14 PM »

Got these gems:

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3365 on: November 21, 2018, 08:03:21 PM »

Not a lot again.

"Robots" (DS)

"Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror" (PSP, American) and "WipEout Pure" (PSP)

An IGN pin badge...
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3366 on: November 21, 2018, 10:42:58 PM »

Found a couple PC games today. I used to own Empires and the voice acting is hilariously terrible. Druuna just looks terrible, but it seems pretty uncommon.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3367 on: November 22, 2018, 12:34:47 AM »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:38:18 PM by tactical_nuke » Logged
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #3368 on: November 22, 2018, 07:15:26 AM »

Zzap!64 Annual 2019 Kickstarter

This is a hardback book I supported on KS on 112 pages all about the C64.
The KS also came with a Calender, Sizzler Badge and as an add on, a Zzap!64 Binder.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3369 on: November 22, 2018, 10:23:19 PM »

Happy Vespuccian Thanksgiving, everybody!

I figured I’d show off a few of my pickups from the past couple weeks. But before I do that…

Sorry you got hosed like that. Wal-Mart should have paid you to take that game off their hands. Then you could’ve taken that money and bought yourself a real game.

An IGN pin badge...

I’d love to see you prominently wear that at one of the big stateside vidya-cons, just to see the reactions you’d get. IGN ain’t exactly well-regarded ‘round these parts…

Found a couple PC games today. I used to own Empires and the voice acting is hilariously terrible. Druuna just looks terrible, but it seems pretty uncommon.

I wonder if the Druuna game is based on the titular character who had several fairly smutty & downright gory story arcs in Heavy Metal magazine back in the 90s. If so, I’m surprised that the game is merely “M”-rated, and not “AO.”

And now, the main event! I took advantage of a GameStop Buy-2-Get-1-Free coupon and  PowerUp rewards points to grab these:

[/img]

$2.99 got me this:

One of the few BradyGames Secret Codes books I didn’t already have in my collection:

Speaking of books: I picked this up for a friend.

Up next:

So, ummm… do you think $15 was a good price for this?

Now it’s time to get Teh Duker all hot and bothered with this CIB TI-99/4A peripheral:

Aaaand finally, I got a pretty good deal on this:

Can Starlink keep the toys-to-life vidya format relevant? Guess I’m gonna find out…

Whelp, that’s it for now. Hopefully, my “Blue Friday” Goodwill tour will yield some more awesome vidya hauls.

And if y’all behave yourselves, I might even post them on this thread.

Until next time…

…’Late
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3370 on: November 23, 2018, 07:24:46 AM »

Just looking at deals on Target and comparing them to eBay prices (and they are usually better with this Friday sale). But my eyes popped out of my head when I saw someone selling this one game brand new, Middle Earth Shadow of War Gold Edition for 6.35 US Dollars and free shipping from Canada. Its not a game that got the highest praise but for a new game thats a freakin steal, plus its not even just the normal version. And it said it was the last one so I got an itching trigger finger on that Buy It Now. And to think Target has it for 10 plus tax today looking it up elsewhere still netted a better deal. They do have have a lot of good deals I will be getting though.

From Target: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition,Monster Hunter World and Hitman Definitive Edition for 15. And for 25 God of War and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Not super off the normal price for the last 2 but around 5$ cheaper than most eBay sellers. FFXV Royal and MHW is about 10$ cheaper than the cheapest Buy it Now Brand New on eBay right now. As is Hitman DE being 7-8 off the cheapest eBay (but thats a UK version) but its 10 cheaper than all US sellers.

And I do PS4 but what I saw the same deals are mirrored on the  that are cross platform of course.

In addition you get a coupon for 20% off that expires December 8th for spending 50$ or more. So I will use that probably sometime the first week of December.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 05:13:12 PM by RobotWillie » Logged

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3371 on: November 23, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »

@Zag: That is one mighty fine program recorder you got there...

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3372 on: November 26, 2018, 07:24:03 AM »

Was part of a quite convoluted trade that invoved 5 people all moving items around. I ended up trading a bunch of guides I had doubles of, a few N64 games  and Amiibos as well as sold some gaming emphemera to come up with the last bit of money for this CIB Kirby's Dream Land 3, but I'm super duper happy with it. I love me some SNES boxes and I love me some Kirby so having my sad loose cart all this time wasn't good enough. The contents of the box are in immaculate condition, and the box is in fairly good shape as well. Was only planning on getting that, but also weaseled in a few old Nintendo magazines and another SNES game I still needed. I havn't been able to add much to the collection for quite some time so it was really great to add a few really awesome items all at once Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3373 on: November 26, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »

Total haul from Black Friday / Small Business Saturday.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3374 on: November 26, 2018, 03:57:52 PM »

Some quality Game Boy pickups there! One of those will be in my next pickups video Grin

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length