RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:15:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311020 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3375 on: November 27, 2018, 11:12:27 AM »

Some quality Game Boy pickups there! One of those will be in my next pickups video Grin

Thanks!  Yeah, these are 4 that I don't seen in the wild often and they were pretty cheap so I had to jump on them.  I've been collecting more GB / GBC / GBA recently as there are some cool, hidden games on them and they don't take up much room Tongue

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3376 on: November 28, 2018, 10:53:57 PM »

Picked up some boxes from Beardcore84 aka pwpcody.  Great guy to work with.

Also picked up 5 more games from a few local stores.  Trading in some common stuff to get these.

I now stand at 570 I think. And 314 of those have boxes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3377 on: November 29, 2018, 07:33:35 AM »

Wow, great haul Cverz! Beardcore is a solid dude, I've done deals with him way back.

Love the box art on Bump n Jump, Hydlide and Spider-Man. 600 is so close now!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3378 on: November 29, 2018, 11:16:38 AM »

Gotta love those NES boxes!

Running out of games to buy.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3379 on: November 29, 2018, 09:40:11 PM »

Great pickups, Cverz!

Some recent pickups of mine:

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #3380 on: November 30, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »

Starquake for the Amiga!

Spoiler (hover to show)
Starquake came out in 1985 (same year the first Amiga launched) to a bunch of systems like the C64 and ZX Spectrum.
Despite it's popularity and later ports to the Atari ST and DOS, it never made the jump to the Amiga, until now! Smiley

You can download the Amiga release here:
http://scoopex1988.org/sc...s-starquake-to-amiga.html

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3381 on: December 02, 2018, 02:22:40 AM »

Hey now!

My Blue Friday Goodwill tour was a bit disappointing vidya-wise; all I found was a complete boxed wireless X-Bone controller for $12.00...

...and a boxed Galaxian Tiny Arcade keychain for $8.25.

[/url]

The rest of the last week was a bit more fruitful, starting with a couple Game Gear carts...

...a modest stack of strats...

...a few Starlink ship & weapons packs, and a Nyko Thin Case protective cover for my Switch.

Until next time...

...'Late
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3382 on: December 03, 2018, 08:23:08 AM »

Was working out a trade for RayCrisis yesterday and ended up with all this other cool stuff too! The Manuals for Hoshigami, Koudelka, and Ogre Battle complete all of those games for me. Uncharted Waters and Spider Man are just boxes/manuals. I've been looking for the Brigandine Guide for so many years really pumped to finally get it as well as a couple other solid books. And I know nothing about Galahad, but the back looked cool and the price was right so I thought I'd give it a go.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3383 on: December 03, 2018, 11:24:27 AM »

Nice grabs, Crabby! Also, cool pickups on those Game Gear carts, Zag - those aren't games I normally see in the wild much. I'd be curious to know how well Zool plays on the Game Gear. I have the Jaguar version of the sequel, and it's a decent game. Lots of other great recent pickups in the thread!

Here's my haul for all of last month:

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3384 on: December 03, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »

Everybody is picking up good stuff lately.  I love seeing pics of everyone's finds.  Keep up the good work guys.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3385 on: December 07, 2018, 01:15:37 AM »

Hey now! Check out my most recent pickups:

- CIB Resident Evil 4 (Player's Choice) and sealed Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for GameCube, $3.99 $2.99 each

- Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Mario 3D Land, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 3DS cards, $24.99 $22.49 for the set

- Valkyrie Profile 2 for PS2 and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection for GameCube, $2.49 each: I now have the Gottlieb pinball game for four four different consoles. Just need the one for Wii, and I'll have the complete set...

- Also $2.49 each: Seven Samurai 20XX, sealed Arc the Lad: End of Darkness, and Suikoden III for PS2

- Yet another couple of $2.49 PS2 titles, Gitaroo Man and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. While the former title was a pretty solid grab, I'm more stoked over its upcoming 1980s pop-themed spinoff, Kitaroo Man.

Grin

- Infinite Undiscovery for 360, $3.99: I'm so glad I didn't have to wait forever to find this one.

THE facepalm

What?

- I grabbed these Starlink dealies when they were half-off with free shipping on Amazon.

And now, the absolute bestest, most amazingly fantabulous pickup of the week:

It's the latest ish of Metro, the Silicon Valley's weekly alternative newspaper, featuring an interview with one of the South Bay's most celebrated sons: Charles Martinet, the voice of the Mario Bros. & Wario Bros. I must say, his 'toon doppelganger's got a solid trollface goin' on, don'cha think!

U-A MAD LUIGI?

What's that, you say? You'd like to read the cover story, but you have no way of picking up a hardcopy? Well, that's just terrible, ain't it? It sure sucks to be you! Maybe if you had treated me with more dignity and respect, you wouldn't have that problem, now would you? Is it too much to ask to be treated with decency and kindness every once in a while? HUH?! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK, YOU HEARTLESS LOWLIFE FILTH?! GOD, I HATE YOU!!!

*COUGH*

ANYway, if you're really rarin' to read the interview, head on over to:

http://www.metroactive.co...ce-Actor-Video-Games.html

Whelp, that was quite the emotional roller-coaster ride, wasn't it? Needless to say, I'm gonna need a few moments to myself. So until next time...

...'Late
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3386 on: December 10, 2018, 10:11:11 AM »

Some good finds from a local toy show yesterday.  Castlevania NES is just the box (which is all I needed).

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3387 on: December 10, 2018, 01:30:12 PM »

Some good finds from a local toy show yesterday.  Castlevania NES is just the box (which is all I needed).

That a solid pick up!

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3388 on: December 10, 2018, 03:25:30 PM »

Wow, awesome grabs, Bear78!

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3389 on: December 10, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »

Picked up Zoda's Revenge for only 12 bucks at my local vidya store. Knocked Zenji off my Atari 5200 list, getting pretty close to having them all.

* 20181210_162212~2.jpg (2142.56 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 161 times.)

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length