RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:41:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1310980 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3390 on: December 11, 2018, 02:08:14 AM »

Zenji box looks cool. Never seen that one

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #3391 on: December 11, 2018, 04:19:41 AM »

Street Fighter II Vinyl

I finally managed to find this old SFII remix release from 1994 in good condition Smiley
Also I got a shiny new Samsung 860 1TB SSD on Black Friday Grin
Spoiler (hover to show)

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3392 on: December 11, 2018, 10:16:14 AM »

Zenji box looks cool. Never seen that one
Yeah, its pretty cool. Its not in great shape but its pretty hard to find in the box these days. On a side note all the Atari 5200 Activision boxes are all neat because they fold out. See this picture

* 20181211_071540.jpg (1850.91 KB, 2880x2160 - viewed 211 times.)

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3393 on: December 11, 2018, 02:17:26 PM »

Even cooler!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3394 on: December 12, 2018, 01:42:53 AM »

stuff!!!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3395 on: December 12, 2018, 04:02:18 AM »

Oh wow! That'll keep you busy for a while

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3396 on: December 12, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »

I haven't logged on in MONTHS so I wanted to kick things back off by showing off a killer lot that escaped being snapped up for Shop Goodwill and got sold off in-store down here for $26 instead. The unit itself is the red and black variant and came with a 4GB SD card already plugged in.

I don't own any of the XL DS units (just a first gen NDS and first gen 3DS) so I was happy to add this to my collection. Especially since there's some decent games I didn't have included with it.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3397 on: December 13, 2018, 01:20:10 AM »

Wow. That's a steal!

Welcome back!

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3398 on: December 13, 2018, 02:08:02 AM »

Wow. That's a steal!

Welcome back!

Thanks.

Apparently just the 3DS XL units by themselves in this color still sell for $80-$100 on average so I'm really happy with getting such a stellar deal on this lot.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3399 on: December 13, 2018, 10:06:53 AM »

Great haul!

TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #3400 on: December 14, 2018, 08:31:12 AM »

Crash Annual 2019 - Issue 100 + Fusion Vol 3 Christmas Special (Kickstarter)

This is a hardback book on 120 pages that I supported on KS and it's all about the Spectrum Smiley
Spoiler (hover to show)

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3401 on: December 16, 2018, 12:36:48 AM »

Hey now, hey now! Found a few things here 'n there you might wanna stare at...

...longingly...

...seductively...

...for hours on end:

Here's a nice little medley of games for ya's. Dynasty Tactics 2 and Star Trek Shattered Universe are sealed.

Sealed Cat in the Hat flanked by a couple CIB Generation of Chaos PSP games.

After a long dry spell, lately I've been coming across quite a few strategy guides. Except for the sealed Super Mario Odyssey Collector's Edition hardcover, all the strats up there set me back $1 a piece.

Been trying to fill the Skylanders-sized hole in my life by grabbing a few half-priced Starlink doohickeys from you-know-where... and submitting them to the RF gen database.

So, ummm... y'all think I got a good deal on this bad boy?

I haven't logged on in MONTHS so I wanted to kick things back off by showing off a killer lot that escaped being snapped up for Shop Goodwill and got sold off in-store down here for $26 instead. The unit itself is the red and black variant and came with a 4GB SD card already plugged in.

I don't own any of the XL DS units (just a first gen NDS and first gen 3DS) so I was happy to add this to my collection. Especially since there's some decent games I didn't have included with it.

*SCOFF* Big freakin' whoop. Earlier today, for just $20, I bought...

...a 3DS XL from Alex Jones.

Grin

Dude gave me some sob story about money being tight since he got kicked off of several social-media platforms... and something about his Brain-Force supplements not selling as well as they used to. Yeah, yeah, what-the-hell-ever, bud.

Hey, you know what, lemme check something...

I shudder at the thought of what data might be stored in this thing. Ahhh, screw it, here goes:

Wow, that was... more than a little disturbing. And yet... extremely compelling. Looks like I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.

ANYway, until next time...

...'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3402 on: December 16, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »

Man Zag, you hit it out of the park AGAIN!  You always have great finds.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3403 on: December 18, 2018, 05:31:48 AM »

Been a busy week for my collection!

Was working out a trade for 101-in-1 Sports Megamix for my Atlus collection and also ended up with this sweet Ridley Amiibo. Had Salt and Sanctuary ordered into my old store for me and they also had these two PS4 titles I wanted to I left extra happy.

Couple days later a friend of mine tipped me off that there was a pretty solid handheld collection coming into Game Quest. I reached out to a buddy who still works there and asked for a favor to get early access to see what came in. Shucky Darn I'm glad I did. If you had asked me yesterday what part of my Atlus collection was the weakest I'd say it was my handheld stuff and definitely the GBA. Thankfully put a monster dent into that today! I was hording copies of Super Smash Bros Melee and a few other Nintendo staples as trade fodder and blew it all on this one, but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I'm also very close to having all the North American Fire Emblem games now too!

Retro Game Challenge is also a new pick up from that same handheld lot that I'm eager to dig into. The rest of these titles are upgrades for me. I had all of them, but not with the slipcovers and extras so I traded my old ones towards these amazing condition complete copies.

And lastly just a few odds and ends. Fire Emblem Guide, Etrian Odyssey Artbook and Fire Emblem Art Cell.

Still working on one last final deal for the year which I should hopefully have on Saturday that is also Atlus related....

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3404 on: December 18, 2018, 12:30:28 PM »

Those are some great pick ups Crabmaster!

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length