RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:10:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311363 times)
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3570 on: March 25, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »

This had been sitting around a pawnshop for a while (I guess no market for something as obscure as the Vita is starting to get around here) so I ended up making a deal and getting the system (which had the Sly Collection and the 8GB memory stick in it) for $65 and the Yomawari for $10 as a bundle discount (normally he charged $15 for Vita games)

I like kind of oddball consoles and Vita stuff seems to go for a lot more than that now (like $120-$150 just for the console) so I'm happy to have one.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3571 on: March 26, 2019, 04:18:06 PM »

Been awhile since I made any scores post. I have accumulated some stuff though in the past few months:

Untitled by Michael Rancourt, on Flickr

Hadn't picked up any NES games lately, and my goal for a complete set was feeling neglected, so I treated myself to some cheaper titles. The Punisher was also a treat to myself, although that was not that cheap (ebay). Other two Genesis titles, I got some money off from trade ins

Some LRG stuff and other CE's i picked up.

More LRG, and just a bunch of Switch titles I have acquired.

Lastly is some game vinyl. Sorry about the potato-like camera picture

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3572 on: March 26, 2019, 08:42:14 PM »

The Gamecube game was CIB and $6 in a pawnshop.

The Vita game was $6.99 like it says and literally the only interesting looking thing under $10 my Gamestop had for the platform when I was out looking for more games for my Vita.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3573 on: March 26, 2019, 09:00:25 PM »

This had been sitting around a pawnshop for a while (I guess no market for something as obscure as the Vita is starting to get around here) so I ended up making a deal and getting the system (which had the Sly Collection and the 8GB memory stick in it) for $65 and the Yomawari for $10 as a bundle discount (normally he charged $15 for Vita games)

I like kind of oddball consoles and Vita stuff seems to go for a lot more than that now (like $120-$150 just for the console) so I'm happy to have one.

Welcome to the Vita Club!

VITA MEANS LIFE!

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3574 on: March 26, 2019, 10:51:09 PM »

Welcome to the Vita Club!

VITA MEANS LIFE!

Haha, thanks!

Now I just have to rise to the task of actually finding games since they seem to be barely exist where I'm at. I knew it was a console that had a short lifespan in North America before they kind of stopped shipping Vita stuff to the west but I didn't realize Vita games were this uncommon.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3575 on: March 27, 2019, 07:58:15 AM »

@EngineerMike - nice haul! Got a few Switch games I didn't even know existed yet that look interesting. And Shovel Knight on vinyl....yes please!

The Gamecube game was CIB and $6 in a pawnshop.

The Vita game was $6.99 like it says and literally the only interesting looking thing under $10 my Gamestop had for the platform when I was out looking for more games for my Vita.

PN03 is a really awesome game. I revisited it a few months ago and it holds up well. Very fun and stylish arcade-y kind of shooter with a big emphasis on rhythmic combat with short replayable levels to try and get better ranks to unlock new abilities.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3576 on: March 27, 2019, 04:03:13 PM »

Got these two in today. With these, all I have left is Bounty Bob Strike Back. Not sure if that will ever happen but who knows. For now I am going to consider my search for Atari 5200 games over for now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3577 on: March 27, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »

Nabbed this in a pawnshop for $10. It was literally the only CIB 3DS game they had.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3578 on: March 28, 2019, 10:39:19 PM »

For now I am going to consider my search for Atari 5200 games over...

Nice! That's pretty awesome.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3579 on: March 30, 2019, 09:39:32 AM »

Got my first few scores in quite a while. Worked out a partial trade for a few new NEO GEO AES games recently. It's super far between AES pick ups so I'm pretty pumped to get these. Zophar was kind enough to pick me up and ship a copy of the Atari Flashback Collection for Switch which I don't think got a release up here in Canada. Thanks buddy!! And lastly I scored the only local copy of Inside/Limbo so that I'm ready for the April Playcast games next month!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3580 on: March 31, 2019, 03:46:29 AM »

@Crabmaster2000 - Drooling at that Baseball Stars. I would like to try that out sometime. Also a Switch title I don't have. Nice scores.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3581 on: March 31, 2019, 09:53:36 AM »

Loaded up on Playstation titles at my favorite old store last night. They also ordered me in a copy of Sekiro so I can school Duke.Togo on the finer points of the Souls games that he thinks he's good at. Been looking into older PC games the past several weeks and decided to grab a C64 mini to start digging into some of that era I missed out on back in the day.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3582 on: March 31, 2019, 03:28:33 PM »

My pick ups and mail calls lately.

Star wars 360 is box only.

I'm currently at 611 NES games with 363 of them at least Boxed if not CIB.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3583 on: April 01, 2019, 12:22:47 PM »

Uninvited, nice!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3584 on: April 01, 2019, 01:15:46 PM »

@cvers - I just played through Pool of Radiance. It was solid!

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length