RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:28:22 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311488 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3630 on: May 06, 2019, 10:26:37 AM »

Weekend finds! First pic is from a V-Stock and Half Price Books on Saturday. Second is from a small game con Sunday (Bloomington / Normal, IL).

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3631 on: May 07, 2019, 08:08:06 AM »

@Bear78 - Nice haul! I'm getting fairly close to a full Dreamcast set and I've never come across Super Runabout yet.

I got myself a new Game Boy game this weekend that I'm pretty happy about.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3632 on: May 07, 2019, 12:20:41 PM »

Nice grab Crabby!

A few pick ups of mine:

Now my copy is complete!

Got these from Half Price Books.  Down to needing 29 SMS games!

Got these in a good trade.  Puts me down to needing 28 SMS games!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3633 on: May 07, 2019, 04:00:35 PM »

@Crabmaster2000 - jealous!!!! I had that CIB as a kid, and unfortunately now it's going for around $100.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3634 on: May 08, 2019, 07:29:40 PM »

Another Facebook group pick up:

Number 625!

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3635 on: May 09, 2019, 11:49:33 PM »

Hey now,

Dug up a sealed copy of Yonder for $11.99 yesterday:

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3636 on: May 10, 2019, 07:39:03 AM »

Mail day yesterday! Waiting on a few more limited run things to ship soon too.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Silv3r
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #3637 on: May 13, 2019, 02:32:29 PM »

The last time I was here I had nothing but bad news to deliver, but alas things are looking up.

My biggest small score: All the PS3 games are CIB and from JJGames. The PS2 games I haven’t even started going through yet, but they were all free from my sister who was downsizing due to her recent marriage and I’m absolutely not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3638 on: May 13, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »

Haven't posted in a while.  Here are some highlights...

All NES boxes were box only unless shown otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #3639 on: May 15, 2019, 08:42:07 PM »

I went to Next Level Video Games in Blackwood, NJ for their Free Video Games Day sale.  Along with a limited amount of video games for free, everything in the store was on sale.  Here's what I got:

Dungeon Master

Super Valis IV: Red Moon Rising Maiden

Bust-a-Move

Bust-a-Move 2

Sorry for the blurry photo.  Picked up some imports.  Dungeon master was cheap, and Super Valis IV was a good deal, even damaged.  I was very excited to pick up the two Bust-a-(Gr)Move games.  I have very fond memories of them from high school, but have never been able to find US copies at a good price. 

Speaking of good memories, there was a surprise waiting in each of the Bust-a-(Gr)Move games' CD cases:

Looks like the previous owner had had these games for a while.  I don't know which magazines these codes are cut out from, but I remember looking up these same codes back in the day to quickly unlock everything.

I picked up one more thing at the sale.  i was happy to buy it, and they were happy to sell it:

Intellivision Music Synthesizer

I had never heard of this before, but I knew I had to have it when I saw it.  Of course, when you dive into a purchase with so little knowledge, you can get ahead of yourself.  Turns out, the Music Synthesizer needs the Computer Module/Adapter to work.  So, if anyone has one of those they want to get off their hands, let me know...

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3640 on: May 16, 2019, 07:12:59 AM »

The last time I was here I had nothing but bad news to deliver, but alas things are looking up.

My biggest small score: All the PS3 games are CIB and from JJGames. The PS2 games I haven’t even started going through yet, but they were all free from my sister who was downsizing due to her recent marriage and I’m absolutely not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great PS2 bundle!! Both Champions, Both Dark Alliance games, and both Kingdom Hearts. That's a great sibling!

@cverz - crazy grabs! I used to have the TMNT puzzle on the left when I was a kid as well as one other one. Very fond memories of those. Also I didn't know Spelunky had a physical release. Gonna have to grab that for my son, he loves that game.

Silv3r
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #3641 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:56 PM »

@crabmaster: I'm still partly astounded she was willing to give it all away, but I can remain very thankful that she always had a great taste in games.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3642 on: May 17, 2019, 11:48:49 PM »

A few Facebook pick ups:

SMS set complete!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3643 on: May 21, 2019, 02:15:26 PM »

I've had some good luck recently. I've confirmed that my Goodwill is now sending stuff off to shopgoodwill, but they don't seem to have caught onto PC games yet, which is likely why I was able to snag that huge lot that included a heavy hitter. They don't seem to care about controllers yet either.

I grabbed Tomb Raider Chronicles for $3.99 and the Duke I got from my local DAV for $2.99.

I found these controllers awhile back and never posted them, but they were $1.99 each from Goodwill.

Today I scored this Wii U starter lot for $120 total. The console was $80 and all the games were $10 each.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3644 on: May 21, 2019, 05:16:03 PM »

Nice Wii U starter!! Tokyo Mirage is really great!

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length