RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:22:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311509 times)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3690 on: July 13, 2019, 03:17:22 PM »

Went to local Comic book/toy store today that was having a big sidewalk sale.

Picked up some cool game magazines buy 2 get 1 free sale.  Also bought street cop for 20 and KotoR for 5.

Then went to a flea market and found The ultimate sith edition steelbook and PS1 long boxes for 4 each.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3691 on: July 13, 2019, 11:58:38 PM »

Great magazines find, Cverz!

Got this from Half Price Book:

$25 $12.38

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3692 on: July 14, 2019, 12:00:48 PM »

Some recent eBay and local pick ups.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3693 on: July 14, 2019, 08:39:48 PM »

Some more HBP goodies:

I'm sure the MK8 was a mistake as they had another copy for $30.  Zelda $30 $15, SMW2 $30 $15.

SMS set complete!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3694 on: July 15, 2019, 01:07:28 PM »

I really need to check out Alliance.  Glad you found some cool stuff!

Some pick ups from a toy show yesterday. Also grabbed Wolfenstein and the corrected disc version of Don't Starve from Gamestop.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3695 on: July 15, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »

Some pick ups from a toy show yesterday. Also grabbed Wolfenstein and the corrected disc version of Don't Starve from Gamestop.

Oh dang!! Crank Rapid Fire to 11 for me!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #3696 on: July 15, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »

British Steel is an amazing album!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3697 on: July 15, 2019, 04:10:17 PM »

A fellow thrifter sold me all this out of the trunk of his Beamer for $35:

Oh yeah, I also got these:

-'Late
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3698 on: July 17, 2019, 11:40:15 AM »

More eBay and local pickups. I got the Micro SD from Amazon during the Prime Days sale.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3699 on: July 23, 2019, 08:53:25 AM »

Flea Market finds from the weekend. Mostly common stuff but the Ehrgeiz was a good find and the Solitaire is a harder to find Game Gear game

Also finally added Strider 2 to the collection!

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3700 on: July 23, 2019, 06:12:56 PM »

Well, it's been several years since I last posted any scores. My collecting habits have slowed down but not stopped. Collecting has just become less of a priority to me over other things in years. I have added maybe around 150~ish games to my collection in the past 3-4 years since I last posted any scores here. I'm too lazy to post pictures from the past few years, but recently I've really ramped up collecting in the past 3 months, so I'll post my latest scores.  

Alright, lets start local pickups. Mostly thrift store stuff.

Got two loose Genesis model 2 systems, conrollers and games in a lot. Then a bunch of random games.

The rest of the scores are online buys.

Grabbed the PlayStation Classic for $20 from Best Buys website. Many stores seem to be trying to get rid of them lately. For that price why not just grab one for the novelty.

Also from Stone Age Gamer I grabbed the PowerBase Mini so I can play Master System games on my primary model 2 Sega Genesis/CD/32X setup. I don't own a Master System yet and don't want to pull out my model 1 Genesis and original Power Base Converter whenever I want to play Master System games.

Also working on a complete Star Fox collection. So look out for more Star Fox stuff to come.

And now for a Sonic the Hedgehog mega pickup extravaganza. Cause this is my main series I collect for. After all I do have 160 Sonic games tracked in my profile...

I already owned these games loose but now got them CIB. My cart based Sonic games are a work in progress, trying for a full CIB series.

Grabbed the Japanese version of Sonic Mania Plus. The Japanese PS4 and Switch versions come standard with the games sountrack and sweet looking reversible covers for the game and soundtrack cases which I do have reversed. Also grabbed Sonic Mania OST on vinyl.

A little off topic from games I picked the complete Sonic Underground series on DVD. I seriously hate that show yet I got it. Sonic Boom DVD's containing random episodes each, not a complete series has yet to be released in North America for some reason. Sonic X complete series on Blu-ray. Also got the 2004 DVD reprint of Sonic the Hedgehog movie/Sonic OVA, still sealed

Sonic Triple Trouble...stuff. Got a Master System conversion of Sonic Triple Trouble off ebay. This a direct port of the Game Gear game recoded at a higher resolution for Master System by some fans. In my opinion the best 8-bit Sonic game. Also got the official Archie comic adaptation and new old stock Triple Trouble pogs.

Speaking of 8-bit Sonic games from Game Gear to Master System...

Got these two common Sonic Master System games from Europe. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Chaos.

These are less common Sonic Master games and were quite expensive. Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine from Europe and Sonic Spinball from the TecToy Brazil region. Sonic Spinball was also released in European regions but I got the harder to find TecToy release.

And finally the hardest to come by Master System Sonic game, Sonic Blast for the Master System released only in Brazil by TecToy. I'm glad to have this one out of the way.

I already bought Sonic the Hedgehog for Master System years ago. My Sonic Master System subset is complete.

And finally, got the Archie adaptation of Sonic Blast. Phantasy Star Online, just to have the Sonic Adventure 2 demo and from European regions Sonic 2 in 1 for Game Gear, which is Sonic 2 and Spinball.

Thats all for now folks.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:16:19 PM by Razor Knuckles » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3701 on: July 24, 2019, 06:16:32 AM »

Picked up the following:

The Wii game was $1, paid $15 for Last of Us from Amazon (I'm supposed to get a $15 credit from Amazon for buying it but have yet to see that), and got a good deal on Wanted, $14 shipped.  24 SMS games to go!

SMS set complete!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3702 on: July 24, 2019, 10:31:30 AM »

I already bought Sonic the Hedgehog for Master System years ago. My Sonic Master System subset is complete.

Awesome!  This is a set I would love to put together some day... I have a Tec Toys copy of Chaos but that's it.

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #3703 on: July 24, 2019, 05:17:40 PM »

Got another N64 manual in from the facebook group Video Game Pieces: Lost, Found, Reunited.  $4 for Turok Rage Wars manual.  This completes my N64 Turok manual subset lol.   This also does make 152 manuals, so over halfway there!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 05:22:28 PM by Wempster » Logged
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3704 on: July 26, 2019, 01:29:21 PM »

Awesome pickups, Razor Knuckles! Good to see you're still lurking Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length