RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:58:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submission: The Simpsons - Road Rage (Rect logo) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Submission: The Simpsons - Road Rage (Rect logo)  (Read 1016 times)
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« on: October 02, 2015, 04:28:10 AM »

Submitted this variation about a week ago and  it's still pending.

[img width=550 height=773]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r534/Blood-Spattered_Angel/Collector%20Scores/Simpsons%20Road%20Rage%20PAL-Fin%20SLES-50540%20Case%20front%200550x0773%20-%20600dpi.jpg[/img]

There's not much information on VET/SFB (that I could find), but I can add the following info:
- The original circle logo (in the DB) is, definitely original, as its P-number is lower (P-000863 as compared to P-000964).
- Rectangular logos appear to be used for video games and circular for other media and (contrary to my original submission notes) always have been.  The use of the circular logo on the original is probably a mistake by the publisher.  I have yet to identify any other video game using a circular VET/SFB ratings logo.
- The Game Cube version was released 17 May 2002 (at least in the UK).  The Finland release has the corrected logo and with the same P-number as this variation. 
- Comparing release dates of titles with nearby P-numbers, we get an approximate range of November 2001 to March 2002.  Admittedly, the use of P-numbers is of limited use in establishing a relative chronology.
- This variation seems to be the only version that was made available in Australia (with an OFLC rating sticker on the case).  I have not been able to find an Australian release date, although the OFLC approved this game in late October 2001 suggesting a release date close to the UK version (30 Nov 2001).

*the 3 closest P-numbers I could identify were:
The Sims: Hot Date (PC), P-000963, Released ?? Nov 2001
Sid Meier's Civilisation III (PC), P-001007, Released 16 Nov 2001 (Finland)
Project Gotham Racing (XBox), P-001156, Released 14 Mar 2002

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:35:13 AM by Raidou » Logged
Nintoad
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 08:09:36 PM »

I submitted a Syberia variation on September 19 & added the game 7th Legion about 4 days ago but they are both still pending as-well. Not that I'm in a rush or anything, just curious if there might have been a problem with the submissions or if maybe RFG is just a little shorthanded at the moment.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 12:25:07 PM »

Shorthanded, as usual, and I haven't had time to do the research I need on some of the submissions. I've had a couple busy weeks with schoolwork, and we've been getting ~200 submissions a week, so I've been knocking out the easy ones.

Nintoad
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 02:10:27 AM »

Not a problem, like I said there is no rush.

I'm admittedly fairly new to RFG but if you ever need an extra hand reviewing submissions I tend to have large chunks of free-time.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length