RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:50:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Museum opening soon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Museum opening soon  (Read 5648 times)
KangaRump
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »

Update: Working on getting a larger social media following and then going to start selling merch. (Any merch suggestions [No Copyrighted characters please])

Social Media

FB
https://www.facebook.com/...ineOpossumMuseumofGaming/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/IOpossumMOG
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 11:37:26 PM »

Definitely some branding merchandise, to help give away/advertise at conventions and spread word of mouth.

KangaRump
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 12:30:09 PM »

Update: Forming a team of programmers passionate about getting this off the ground. We're working on a large project, more once we get some done.

Also I've been getting more reference material and I've been making the Exhibit displays.

If anyone would like to help with the project please message me.
KangaRump
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2015, 03:41:14 AM »

Update: I'm going to be pitching Project IF tomorrow to try and get funding for it, wish me luck.

Also we have a new look and now we are not only video gaming, but all gaming. including gaming in nature (games that animals play in nature and folklore) and also board games, tabletop games, and other games (example hop scotch, red rover etc...) also we will be featuring toys, since you play with them and you can technically say it's gaming.

Also because of this change, our logo has changed.

here is our new logo

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length