RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:27:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 37 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 37  (Read 24219 times)
Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2015, 08:13:36 AM »

That is just the worst!! I don't envy your childhood Chris

If this is the part where you go into how awesome Pokemon is, um, no.

I would rather play that Thief game, than any Pokemon game. Sooooo, with the other hosts on Pokemon. I think a certain age gap, affects ones interest in Pokemon.

Also, we have a secret up here in the frozen northern wastes of Canada. Those who shun downloads (like Crabby and myself) are rewarded with rare physical prizes, like Turbo Duo's, and second copies of Stadium Events. I will gladly trade downloads for that mysterious privilege. 

lol, it's karma from the gaming gods for our devotion to physical!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »

I would rather play that Thief game, than any Pokemon game. Sooooo, with the other hosts on Pokemon. I think a certain age gap, affects ones interest in Pokemon.

Also, we have a secret up here in the frozen northern wastes of Canada. Those who shun downloads (like Crabby and myself) are rewarded with rare physical prizes, like Turbo Duo's, and second copies of Stadium Events. I will gladly trade downloads for that mysterious privilege. 

lol, it's karma from the gaming gods for our devotion to physical!!

Can I come?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 05:43:48 PM »

just listened past the part about SW Battlefront, bil my 300+ hours in the PC version of Battlefront II tell me that there's a PC version...checking the database here and it looks like the original battlefront has a PC release too, if that was the one you meant.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2016, 07:00:44 PM »

Meanwhile, those of us in the burning south of Florida watch as a $15 TurboDuo is taken from a Goodwill case when asked about because the ShopGoodwill guy didn't have a chance to look it over yet, and proceeded to list it for $250 on ShopGoodwill.com.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 10:22:28 PM »

And THAT is why I don't step into Goodwill stores anymore.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length