RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:36:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB -- Fatty Bear's Fun Pack MS-DOS 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB -- Fatty Bear's Fun Pack MS-DOS  (Read 1155 times)
MrEightThreeOne
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: February 12, 2016, 02:40:34 PM »

Hello,

So, I'm new around here, but not in the normal sense. I recently registered after being pointed to here by a MobyGames contributor, and that was because I'm looking for a game. Specifically, the IBM PC version of Fatty Bear's Fun Pack. I've been following eBay searches for nearly a year now, I've looked on Amazon, I've looked everywhere, and I absolutely positively cannot find this game ANYWHERE. The reason I've been wanting it is because I'm a huge fan of all the Humongous Entertainment games (as anyone on YouTube might know) and I've been trying to make my collection as complete as I can. So, I'm heading for the last resort. I'm wondering if anyone around here has this version; I am not, I repeat, NOT looking for the 3DO version. That one is of no interest to me. If anyone here, by some random one-in-a-million chance has the IBM PC version though, I will gladly be willing to negotiate a sale. I'm working to get my collection on this database soon, but in the meantime, if anyone wants to talk to me about it, I'd be more than happy. Condition doesn't matter -- disc only, jewel case, box, whatever floats your boat. Thanks in advance!
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 02:50:12 PM »

As I said on Twitter, I'll keep an eye out even though it's highly unlikely I'll find it in the UK.
Nice to see you on here though. You can fill in more information about HE games in the database. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:52:54 PM by mumboking » Logged
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 03:04:38 PM »

I'll keep an eye out the next time I'm at the Flea Market.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length