RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:46:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Games in the Dumpster 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Games in the Dumpster  (Read 9452 times)
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 02:20:35 PM »

Do you think these listings are from that load? Tongue
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...-NHL96-GAME-/152064406692
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...-NHL96-GAME-/152064407029
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:22:52 PM by mumboking » Logged
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 12:06:41 AM »

I hope so!

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 12:47:21 PM »

I have to agree with Crabby, working at a Retro Game Store myself. We get lots of disc based games that we can't sell. They come in loose and we do half price on all loose disc and no buys the sports games, barbie and all that sorts for half price. We have to make room for games that will sell, since space is always limited.

Its just harded with the disc systems.

I would say too I hate taking in Atari 2600 games where the end labels peel off.

Now your playing with power!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 07:13:42 AM »

I have to agree with Crabby, working at a Retro Game Store myself. We get lots of disc based games that we can't sell. They come in loose and we do half price on all loose disc and no buys the sports games, barbie and all that sorts for half price. We have to make room for games that will sell, since space is always limited.

Its just harded with the disc systems.

I would say too I hate taking in Atari 2600 games where the end labels peel off.

Kindred Spirits!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 10:41:46 PM »

That's where I found some NIB Sunday Funday's.  Just kidding before that rumor gets started!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 11:50:13 PM »

That's where I found some NIB Sunday Funday's.  Just kidding before that rumor gets started!
If it had been a game like that I would have jumped in immediately,  rules be damned.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 12:14:12 PM »

If it had been a game like that I would have jumped in immediately,  rules be damned.

Amen!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ferris182
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 11:11:43 PM »

We had bins where we tried to sell them for $.50 each and they wont move. We've gotten to the point where we flat out tell people trading them in that we can't pay them anything for those games and just end up tossing most of them. Doesn't seem worth the effort to package them up to ship even. I feel no remorse for all the old Maddens, NHLs and the like that I've destroyed!!!

Crabby:  My local store has a free game bin.  For each visit to the store you get to pick 1 or 2 free games.  Most are sports games or other common games, but free is free!  And it's nice to get a free game after you leave the store.

NHL 94 for Life!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 09:09:42 AM »

I found my copy of Einhander in a dumpster.

O_O

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 10:06:48 AM »

I found my copy of Einhander in a dumpster.

O_O

Among other things.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length