RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:34:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | coasters this summer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: coasters this summer  (Read 3654 times)
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: June 27, 2004, 08:03:25 PM »

anyone going to hit up a thrill park for some coaster fun?  
i know that i have been wanting to head on out to PKI this year at least once to try out the new water park.  shit looks cool.

does cedar point have anything new this year?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 08:06:46 PM »

Dunno about having anything new, but I may be headed up there to meet somebody this summer.  I kinda doubt I'll get to go that week, but I'd like to.  If not then, I still hope to make it up there.  My favorite coaster is still The Beast, but Cedar Point is my favorite park.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 09:52:01 PM »

I've never been to Cedar Point but plan on making it to Kennywood at some point. Are you guys from Cinci planning on going to ECGX? If so you so gotta come into Pittsburgh a day before so we can go to Kennywood!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 08:52:27 AM »

I'm gonna try to go to Cedar Point this year, but it is looking doubtful.  Me and the old lady are planning on going on a long vacation which is probably going to take up most of my spare cash, and most of friends are expecting kids, so they don't want to blow any extra cash.  Sucks.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 10:29:27 AM »

My condolences Sad

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »

I am planning on going to Cedar Point and possibly Geauga Lake for some Cedar Fair fun. Got to get my yearly dose of Top Thrill Dragster in. I also plan on going to PKI five to six days a week because I love the park so much... but then you would too if they paid your bills.

Hello World.
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 12:55:45 PM »

did cedar point get anything new this year?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 02:20:24 PM »

I don't think they did.  If they did, it was probably just some kiddie attraction.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 06:03:33 PM »

I'll be going to Cedar Point in October for the Halloweekends. Damn I wish I was going sooner. I'd like ti hit Kings Island too, been a few years since I've ben there.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length