RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:35:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | HoldSquare Video Game Podcast - From Atari to PlayStation 4 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HoldSquare Video Game Podcast - From Atari to PlayStation 4  (Read 1507 times)
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: April 21, 2016, 07:20:38 AM »

Hey Everyone,

I've partnered with www.HoldSquare.com, a global PlayStation community, to provide a weekly video podcast covering everything from Atari to PlayStation 4, plus some general pop culture topics. We have some laughs while informing (and hopefully entertaining) the modern and retro gaming community.

Each episode is hosted by outlawcurtis, a hardcore PS4 gamer who grew up playing the Atari 2600 and NES, and myself, Brett Weiss, a longtime gaming author, collector, and industry advocate. Sometimes the lovely Jordan, a child of the 80s and 90s, will sit in and make sure we behave.

In our latest episode, we cover such topics as Darth Vader, Dark Souls 3, Doom, Dig Dug, the Intellivision, The Rolling Stones, Uncharted 4, and Hot Pockets. And, as usual, a bring out a rarity from my collection at the end of the episode in our weekly "show and tell segment." This time, I show off an Atari item that you may have never seen before (at least in this condition). (Sorry I had a senior moment with the RF switch, calling it a UHF switch--yikes!)

If you enjoy the video (click on the link below to watch), please like and subscribe, and help us get the word out on social media. Thanks!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:30:14 AM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 08:14:49 AM »

Sounds great Brett.  Always looking for new things to listen to. Best of luck!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 08:46:10 AM »

Count me in!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 01:45:27 PM »

Thanks, guys!

ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 09:26:07 AM »

New episode!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »